18

Don't do anything to that girl... You are not normal man now. If anyone come behind you that will create issues... That will effect our brand too... Taehyung said to Hoseok.

I know Hyung but she is annoying me too much...

Get a divorce as soon... If anyone knows about this marriage that will effect your career. Thar girl Vanesa... She still asking me for you... You know her family..

I know... Iam interested... That's why ask you for the help. If you talk with Jimin hyung he will make her understand... Otherwise she never does that... She is a greedy bitch... Hoseok grit her teeth... Interpret their conversation calling bell rings .

Who? Tae asked... At this time... He walks to door and open it...

Tae... Jungkook smiles awkwardly... Jimin hyung said you are here... So...

So what? Tae asked... Get out...

No... Jungkook push Taehyung and come inside... Wow... His eyes widen in amazement... It's so beautiful...

Jungkook! What are you doing here? Hoseok asked, startled.

"A wife should be with her husband, isn't that right, hubby?" Jungkook glanced at Taehyung.

Taehyung clenched his teeth. "Get him out of the house," he instructed Hobi.

"Don't expect me to meddle in your marital affairs. I'm out of here," Hoseok said, grabbing his helmet and keys. "Oh, I almost forgot, it's your wedding night. Enjoy, boss," he added before leaving.

"Thank you," Jungkook said to Hobi. "So, Inferno Black is yours," he said, turning to Taehyung.

"No, I'm just the designer," Taehyung insisted.

"Don't lie. I saw the sign: 'Kim Taehyung, MD.' I'm so proud of you, baby," Jungkook said affectionately. "Appa and the others are going to surprise you."

Taehyung picked up his phone. "Send Neya with my drinks," he instructed before walking into a room.

"Wait, who's Neya?" Jungkook wondered aloud, trying to open the door, but it was locked with a numerical code. He quickly messaged Jimin for the code.

"67894356," Jimin replied.

Entering the code, Jungkook opened the door, revealing a surprising sight. "Wow," he murmured, covering his mouth in amazement.

 "Wow," he murmured, covering his mouth in amazement

Jungkook walked towards the glass door and looked outside, seeing the bustling city below with its beautiful night lights. When he heard a click sound, he turned back, his face turning red at the sight of the man standing there in only a towel.

"I should kill that short man," Taehyung gritted his teeth.

Jungkook eyed the man appreciatively. "You look buffer than last time I saw you," he remarked.

Someone rang the doorbell and entered with a tray. "Hey Neya," Taehyung greeted with a smile. Jungkook's blood boiled as he saw his husband standing in front of the girl half-naked.

"Who are you? Is this how you enter someone's room?" he shouted at her.

Neya. Please mix a drink for me," Taehyung requested.

"Tae, I'll do it for you," Jungkook interjected. "Hey, get out, Devil," he added, feeling jealous seeing her body and face. "Do you hear me? Get out, girl."

"That's a robot, Jungkook. She only obeys my commands," Taehyung explained.

"Oh," Jungkook replied, walking towards her. "She looks beautiful. Still, ask her to get out, otherwise, I will hit her with something. And ask me what you want? I will give it to you," he said firmly.

Neya walked to Taehyung, gave him a glass, then left.

"Why does she only obey you?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung moved to the balcony with the drink. Jungkook followed and sat beside him.

..

"Hyung," Jungkook began, "you know how much I love you, how much I missed you."

Taehyung sipped his drink.

"The last two or three days, I was burning myself, Tae," Jungkook continued.

Taehyung finished his drink.

"Tae?"

"You don't have any chance in my life," Taehyung suddenly stated. "When they said I was an orphan, then you would support me, but no. If Jimin were in your place, he would understand how you should react," Taehyung said as he stood up and walked to the cupboard. After changing into night clothes, he lay on the bed.

Jungkook stared at him and positioned himself near him. "I love you more than anything, and I will prove that," he said, smiling.

***********

"Join as a regular student. I already spoke with your principal," Yoongi said, nodding his head.

"I will take care of your studies and all, but you should work for me," he added, looking at him.

"I will give you a job, but not now. Tomorrow, we need to go to your school. Now sleep. Good night," Yoongi concluded.

Again, Yoongi nodded his head with a smile.

*******

"Jimin, I need to talk to you about something," Mr. Kim said as Jimin was going to his room.

"Now?" Jimin asked.

"No, tomorrow. Call Taehyung and Jungkook too," Mr. Kim replied.

"Okay. Good night, uncle," Jimin smiled.