17

"Tae," Jungkook calls him unbelievably... How? He asked between tears. They were at hall after marriage. The party was cancelled.

"Sad? Expected Jimin and got me... Sorry... Your father literally begged at my feet... He even readied to kill himself... So I agreed to save his esteem."

"Yoona," Jeon screamed and rushed towards her... Where is your son? Why is he doing this to my family?

"I... I don't know... She looks down... I called him a thousand times but... She looks down."
.

"What happened exactly?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Jimin didn't show up for the marriage, he didn't even pick up calls... I don't know what happened to him?" Mrs. Park said...

"Still making your son an angel... He said he doesn't like my son. He didn't believe my son..." Jeon shouted.

"Taehyung," he slowly walks outside with a smirk... "Hey..." he walks to Namjoon with a big smile... "Thank you for saving me, boss..." He hugs Joon...

"It's my pleasure, Mr. Kim Taehyung... Anyways, you got your love... Congratulations."

"He was... but it's him who I hate the most..."

"Taehyung... I know you are hurt but try to heal yourself... And remember, only we can heal by love, not by hatred."

"Can I call you hyung, boss?" Tae asked...

"Joon immediately pulls him into a hug... "You can, my dear brother... We are leaving by the way... Don't forget our meeting."

"Yes... Boss, I mean hyung..." Tae smiles.

"Jin was staring at them... He rushed towards Namjoon as Tae walks inside... What did you do for him?"

"Hmm... Joon looks at him... Your father locked him in a police station with the help of his friend, and I released him from there..."

"Why? I mean why did you help him?"

"That's non of your business. " He enters the car.

"What? Jin stare at the way his car gone .

"Taehyung," Jeon holds his hand... "Thank you for saving me and my son... He said."

"He smirked... Did you ask your friend to bear until I lost my sense?... He asked."

"Jungkook," he stares at his father in shock...

"Jeon?" Kim calls him... "What is he saying?"

"Now I want to come to your home... Then your son will say I tried to rape him... Isn't it, Jungkook?" Tae looks at the boy...

"And who am I to you? A boy got from the slum... I belong to the slum... Leave me alone..." He walks towards Jungkook and picks his hand... "Then removes the ring..."

"No..." Jungkook cried and tries to take the ring back...

"Forget it," Taehyung said... "Our marriage already ended... Goodbye..."

"Tae..." Jungkook holds his hand... "Please... You know... I..."

"Taehyung... I made the complaint against you... He doesn't know anything about that..." Jeon said.

"I don't care... When that lady accused me of abusing, he was silent... That silence was enough for me to understand everything..." He picks his key and walks out after tossing two rings somewhere.