33

Mr. Kim's eyes welled up with tears as he stood on the verge of an emotional breakdown. His sister's distress weighed heavily on his heart. With a deep breath to steady himself, he vowed, "I won't let anyone who hurts you go unpunished." Leaning against the edge of his bed, he closed his eyes briefly, gathering his resolve. Then, with trembling hands, he reached for his mobile phone and dialed a number. "You have to come back," he whispered urgently before ending the call, the weight of his plea lingering in the silence.

You sacrificed so much for him, but what he did to you... You even sacrificed your love for Taehyung, but still, he... Now he and Jungkook are happy, and you're with a boy like Yoongi... Who is he? A mute, a poor one. How should you introduce him to others? And you even married him, no actually, Taehyung made you marry him. He always wants your life to be hell... And now your mother. He knows she never agreed for you to marry Yoongi, that's why he does this to your mother. Poor she is. After your father's death, how much she suffered to make you grow up. Nayon smirks while seeing how Jimin's veins are getting thick because of anger.

Yoongi arrived with a coffee in hand and stood before Jimin, offering it to her. "No," Jimin rejected, causing Yoongi's face to pale. Knowing he hadn't eaten for hours, he insisted, but Jimin slapped the cup away. "What the hell do you want?" he shouted, delivering another blow to Yoongi, who fell to the floor. "Just get out. Just get out of my life," he screamed as he stormed off, leaving Yoongi's eyes streaming with tears.

Nayon smiles... Then goes behind Jimin calling oppa as sweet as possible.

**************

Jooni.... He opens his eyes when a warm hand pats his head.

Mom... He calls him softly.

Are you okay my kid?

Iam not... I want to kill everyone mom... No I want to punish everyone... His voice trembled.

I know... We never stop you . I know how much my sister and her husband suffered because of him. Her eyes became fire. I also want to go punish him. But.... But..

Tell me mom?

Jin.... I know you were using that boy as a way to reach his father and his friends... Still.

What? I don't have any sentiments to anyone except my family.

But Jooni... She looks down. That boy believes you very much.

I can't mom... With someone who's father raped my  pregnant mother infront of me... He became a 9  year old boy again

Jooni, sensing his distraction, felt a surge of empathy and wrapped him in a warm embrace. "It's okay, my child," she murmured softly, her voice laced with concern. She could sense his fear, and it mirrored her own. She didn't want to witness her child confined to the cold, sterile walls of a mental asylum ever again. "Just do what you need to do," she whispered, her words a gentle reassurance, a silent promise to support him through whatever trials lay ahead.

*************

I know you can only be cruel like this so one of your beloved is going to die now....

Hoseok heard the voice again, a chilling reminder of his own father's cruelty. Ordering his maids to fetch girls to his mansion, he enforced strict control, allowing no one entry without his permission. Quick to act, he ensured Taehyung's safety ,  the only three he truly held dear. With a heavy heart, he forwarded the message to Namjoon.

"Go and stay safe," Namjoon's message came swiftly in response. "We'll catch that bastard tomorrow. Let me know once you're home."

He drove fast, eager to reach home. Once there, he gazed at the modest house before him, a mix of relief and apprehension flooding his senses. Stepping inside, he quietly entered a room to find two girls sleeping peacefully, a small smile gracing his lips before he softly closed the door. After freshening up, he ordered a coffee, his gaze lingering on the illuminated house across the way. With lights still ablaze, he felt a knot of tension tighten in his stomach. Slowly, he made his way to the house, the door left ajar. "Lisa," he called out, but there was no response. Frustration simmered within him. He needed to inform her about the children staying with him, to preempt any potential issues. Gritting his teeth, he knocked on the door and cautiously pushed it open.

She slowly turned to him, a fragile smile playing on her lips. "I know I wasn't beloved for you, but your father doesn't know that," she murmured, her voice tinged with a slight trembling.

Hoseok's body went numb with shock, his mind struggling to comprehend the sight before him. After a moment of grim realization, he regained his composure and scanned the room with a newfound sense of urgency. Hastily, he retrieved a bedsheet to cover her naked body, its surface marred by wounds reminiscent of knife stabs. With gentle care, he scooped her into his arms, his heart pounding with fear and determination. Without hesitation, he bolted out of the house, his strides fueled by adrenaline. Ignoring the chill of the night air, he reached his car and sped towards the hospital, every second feeling like an eternity. When his father referred beloved , it became evident that he never truly acknowledged hie wife who is always a fragile girl.