21

"Surrogate, if you ask me, I will give you hundreds of babies. Hyung, I really love you, you know that too.

I don't know, did you see yourself yesterday? How did Jimin react when his mother called me an orphan? But what did you do? Just stand there.

You should consider my situation too, hyung. My Dad, he...

I don't care, answer my question. Be a partner. A partner who should go out of my life the very next moment I ask. What I need is only a child. In my blood, as my heir. That's it.

I am ready, Taehyung, with one condition.

No, I don't take orders from anyone. Just obey me. He leans towards his chair and looks at Jungkook.

Okay, I will be at home. Jungkook stood and walked out.

Of course, Jungkook, your father and his friends are going to know who Kim Taehyung is, no who Kim's are... He smiles, a cruel smile."

*************

Jin waited for the last employee to leave, then happily walked to Joon's office. Where has this man gone? He pouted and looked everywhere. Then he saw the man standing on the balcony, looking down, drinking. He walked towards him. "Hey," he tapped Namjoon's back.

Suddenly, Namjoon caught him and pushed him down.

"Joon..." Jin screamed, then he saw the man's face. He was holding him. "Joon..." Jin called in a small voice. They were standing on the fiftieth floor of the tower called Black Pearl.

Joon slowly pulled the boy towards him. Jin hugged him and panted heavily.

"If I wanted, I could kill you simply, isn't it?" Joon asked in a husky voice, making Jin shiver.

"What?" He asked without breaking the hug.

"But I fell in love with you," Joon said and hugged the boy. "I love you very much, Jin."

"Joon," he called him. "Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not... I'm not," he said. "Please stay with me always, baby," he whispered, and his voice changed into a cry. Jin was amazed, but sometimes he behaved like this when in tension or something.

***************

"Where is he?" Jimin asked.

"Who?"

"Your wife..."

"Went home... We got the deal with that Russian... Where is he?" Tae asked.

"Who?"

"Your adopted lover..."

"Lover? Just 17 years old... We have a 12-year difference..."

"So what? Baby is beautiful... Don't miss the chance."

"Do you want me to go to jail?" Jimin laughed.

"Yes, yes," Taehyung said. "Then Attorney Kim will take you out..."

"Attorney Kim, who is that?"

"People call him Black because he loves black very much," Tae closed his eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Nothing, man... After reading my wife's diary, I'm like this," Taehyung laughed. Jimin also joined. "Don't be a full-time poet... I'm not able to take care of everything."

*************

"Did Namjoon call you?" Kim sat beside Jeon.

"Yes... Next Sunday is perfect for the party," he said.

"Oh... After Jin's marriage, I want to go back as soon as possible," Kim sighed.

"You will go back to your home... What about me?" Jeon said."Taehyung and his face give me chills... Kim Namjoon... That name makes me scared."

"Come on... I told you Namjoon and Taehyung don't have any relationship... Taehyung got his face after his father... Namjoon is a common name, it's just a coincidence... That's all... We already met Joon's parents too."

"Yeah... But both my children are in their hands," Jeon held Kim's hand tightly.

"Your children!" Kim chuckled. "Since when?"

"Since they were born... Not biologically but... I raised them. Did you see my Kooki? He was ready to forget his love for me. And Jin... He said if Dad likes him, I marry him; otherwise, no... my babies... My children..." Jeon's eyes filled with tears.

Kim looked somewhere else. "It's not easy to be the parents of a stranger's kid..." He laughed softly.