28

"Where is Jungkook?" Tae asked Jimin and Yoongi.

"He go after you... With the reports."

"Really?" Tae frowned and walked outside. "Where has this boy gone?" He again went to the doctor's room. Suddenly, Jungkook opened the door and came outside. "What?" he asked.

"Where were you?" Tae raised one eyebrow.

"I... reports... Let's go home," Jungkook said angrily and walked towards the lift.

"What?" Tae slowly opened the door and saw Jo sitting on the chair. Both of his hands were tied to the chair, blood oozing from his nose. Tae walked near him and untied the man's hands. "Is he mad?" Jo weakly asked before fainting.

*************

"Let me sleep sometimes," Jimin said and fell on the bed. Yoongi was also tired but he stayed with Jimin; slowly, he also fell asleep on the floor near Jimin's bed.

Taehyung was staring at Jungkook. He was murmuring something and gritting his teeth.

"Why did you punch him?" Tae asked.

Jungkook looked at him like a naughty child. "I heard your conversation, so I got angry," he said, holding a pout.

"So... You punched a doctor," Tae narrowed his eyes.

"So what? You're my husband, how dare he?" Jungkook threw a pillow to the floor.

Tae slowly walked towards him. "What?" Jungkook looked at him. Suddenly, Tae wrapped his hand around Jungkook's waist and pinned him to the wall. "Jealousy... hmm?" Tae asked while staring at those pink lips.

"Yes... You are my hyung... I know you can't accept me easily, but still, you are mine... I will wait... I will wait for you," Jungkook's eyes are filled with emotion.

Tae smiled. "Jeon," he called him.

"Hmm..." Jungkook hummed.

Tae slowly brushed his lips against Jungkook's ear, eliciting a soft sigh from him. With a mischievous smile, Tae gently nibbled on Jungkook's earlobe, feeling his lover's fists clenching in response. Sensing Jungkook's vulnerability, Tae whispered his name tenderly, his warm breath sending shivers down Jungkook's spine.

"Jeon," Tae called him again, his voice filled with affection. "Go and make tea for me, without the sleeping pills."

Reluctantly, Jungkook moved away, feeling a mix of frustration and angry. As he walked outside with gritted teeth ,  Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle softly at the sight. "Jealous baby," he murmured to himself, before grabbing a towel and heading to the washroom.

Jimin stared at Yoongi, who was peacefully sleeping with his head resting on the bed. He gently caressed Yoongi's head, a mixture of emotions flooding his heart.

"I will protect you, Yoongi," Jimin whispered softly, his voice barely audible in the quiet room. "But don't expect anything from me. You have a bright future ahead, my boy. Go and capture it."

Taking a deep breath, Jimin called out to Yoongi, his tone a little louder and more assertive. "Yoongi..."

Yoongi opened his eyes and looked at him, a hint of confusion in his gaze.

"Go to your room," Jimin ordered, his voice firm yet tinged with fake anger.

Yoongi stood up from the floor, his legs feeling numb from spending a long time there. As he tried to move towards his room, he stumbled, his balance faltering, and he fell forward, landing on Jimin with a soft thud.

"What the hell?" Jimin shouted. "Get up," he said firmly.

"Jimin... Oh, I am sorry," Jin said awkwardly.

"It's okay, Jin. Actually, he just fell on me. Come inside," Jimin said with a smile.

Yoongi immediately went outside of the room.

***********

"Where is Yoona?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"I don't know... She was arrested by the police, but no one knows where the hell she is," Kim gritted her teeth.

"Did she go back to her home?"

"No... She is not there..."

Kim sighed. "I already sent my people to find her... I will find her..."

**********

Namjoon looks at the lady in front of him. "Are you okay?" he asked calmly.

She nods her head in agreement.

That's my girl... Joon slowly pats her cheeks... And slowly pour some acid on her legs...

"Ah, she cried loudly... please... No...." She begged.

"I will obey elders," he stopped what he was doing. He showed beautiful dimple smiles and walked outside.

His dimpled smiles brought memories of the dimpled girl to Yoona, even amidst the hell of pain. She remembered her—the girl who gave birth to Namjoon and Taehyung. Comparing what she had done towards her, this was nothing, she thought.