41

Taehyung was the first to step out of the car, a big smile lighting up his face. He opened the passenger door and carefully took the child from Jungkook. "Come on," he said, extending his hand. The child slowly got down.

"Kooki!" Jin screamed loudly as he ran towards them. "Kooki! My boy! Oh God, my child!" He hugged the boy tightly and kissed his face all over. "Where were you? I was so..." Jin's words were cut off by his tears.

"Hyungi..." Jungkook hugged him, his own eyes wet.

Yoongi watched them with a warm smile.

"Come inside," he said gently. "I made your favorite cake today." He walked inside with Jungkook, and Taehyung welcomed the two children, following behind them. Both children looked at each other with wide eyes, marveling at the large house in front of them. Yoongi held their hands and led them inside.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung heard Jimin's excited voice from inside. "Oh God, Jungkook, where were you?" Jimin hugged the boy tightly.

"Kooki!" Namjoon approached him as well.

Suddenly, the child began to cry loudly. "Baby," Jungkook rushed to the child, panic in his voice. "Sorry, Momma forgot you. Are you hungry, baby? Sorry..." He picked up the child and walked to another room.

"Tae?" The others looked at Taehyung with concern and curiosity.

*************

One night, we found him lying unconscious on the road. We couldn't just leave him there, so we brought him back to our house. From that night onward, he cried every day. We assumed he was an orphan like us and decided to let him stay with us.

After two months, we discovered he was pregnant and carrying a baby. The little girl glanced up at them, her eyes full of innocence and curiosity. We thought he had no one else in the world, which is why we took him in and cared for him.

"Sorry... Now you take him," one of them said, their voice is heavy with emotion. "We will go."

"But..." The little boy's voice trembled as he looked up at them, "Can we see the baby and Kooki sometimes?" Tears welled up in both their eyes, spilling over as they spoke. The bond they had formed with Jungkook and the baby was evident, and the thought of parting was heart-wrenching.

"You can see him every day," Jin said, his voice warm and reassuring. "Both of you can stay here from now on." He gently took their hands, his eyes filled with gratitude. "Thank you very much for helping my brother."

The children looked up at him, their eyes wide with surprise and relief. "Really?" the little girl asked, her voice trembling with hope.

"Yes, really," Jin smiled, kneeling down to their level. "You've been so kind and brave. You don't have any idea what you done for us. He smiles.

*************

"Lack of protein and iron deficiency... He's really weak, and the child is too," the doctor explained to Namjoon and Taehyung, concern evident in his voice. "I'll prescribe some medicines to help with the deficiencies, but it's crucial that he starts eating healthy, balanced meals. He's a feeding mother, and his nutrition directly affects the baby's health as well."

Namjoon nodded, absorbing the information. "We understand, Doctor. We'll make sure he gets everything he needs."

The doctor continued, "Include plenty of lean proteins, leafy greens, and iron-rich foods in his diet. Hydration is also essential. Make sure he drinks enough fluids throughout the day. And please, ensure he gets plenty of rest."

Taehyung, standing beside Namjoon, looked worried. "We'll take care of him and the baby. Thank you, Doctor."

The doctor gave them a reassuring smile. "You're doing the right thing by bringing him in. With proper care and nutrition, both of them will recover and gain strength. I'll schedule a follow-up appointment in two weeks to monitor their progress."

Ones again they Thanks to doctor and walks out...

***************

The baby was crying loudly, distressed by the sudden change of environment and the crowd of unfamiliar faces that surrounded him.

"Don't cry, baby. No, no, look, Momma is here," Jungkook soothed as he approached with the child in his arms.

"Give her to me," Taehyung said, extending his arms.

"No, hyung, she—" Jungkook began to protest, but Taehyung gently took the baby from him and pressed her against his chest. Feeling the comforting presence of her father, the baby stared at him for a moment before closing her eyes, finally calming down.

"Oh my God," Jungkook pouted cutely.

"What?" Taehyung asked with a smile, glancing at Jungkook.

"She likes you more than me," Jungkook replied, his pout turning into a playful smile.

Taehyung chuckled softly. "Don't worry, she loves us both. She's just a little overwhelmed right now."

Jungkook nodded, his eyes softening as he watched Taehyung gently rock the baby. The sight of Taehyung's tender care filled him with warmth, and he couldn't help but smile at the peaceful scene before him.

"Nothing," Jungkook said, shrugging his shoulders as he lay down on the bed. "You'll come to me when you're hungry, Appa's princess. Then I will show you."

Taehyung looked down at the child in his arms, noticing how much she resembled his baby pictures. The mix of emotions washed over him, a blend of sadness and joy. "My child," he whispered softly, feeling an overwhelming sense of love.

He gently placed her in her cradle, making sure she was comfortable. As he lay down beside the bed, Jungkook immediately snuggled up to him, resting his head on Taehyung's chest.

"I missed you," Jungkook murmured, his voice filled with tenderness.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook, holding him close. "I missed you too," he replied, kissing the top of Jungkook's head. He watched the baby sleep peacefully, feeling grateful for his little family.

"How do you manage everything, Kooki? I can't believe this," Taehyung said, his voice filled with awe and admiration.

Jungkook laughed softly. "I became a mother," he replied,

Taehyung hugged him tightly, unable to hold back his emotions any longer. He began to cry, tears of relief, happiness, and overwhelming love streaming down his face. Jungkook, too, felt the floodgates open as he clung to Taehyung, sharing in the raw, beautiful moment.

The two of them stayed like that, wrapped in each other's arms, letting their tears flow freely. The weight of their shared journey, the sleepless nights, and the endless love they had for their daughter all came pouring out. It was a moment of pure connection, where words were unnecessary, and only their hearts spoke.