30

"Where are you going?" Upon hearing the sound, Yoongi and Nayon stopped and turned back.

Jimin looked at them confused. "Where are you going?" he asked again.

"For some shopping, oppa," Nayon replied.

"At this time? No. Yoongi, go inside," Jimin said.

"But, oppa, it's for marriage."

"The essential things are here, Yoongi. Have you heard me? Go inside," Jimin said sternly as Yoongi went back to his room.

"You too, just stay at home. Don't go anywhere," Jimin said to Nayon as he walked towards his room.

She gritted her teeth as she entered her room, only to be interrupted by the ringing of her phone. She hurriedly answered the call, finding Hoseok on the other end.

"Jimin oppa saw us," she relayed urgently, her voice fraught with concern. "I can't do anything."

Hoseok's tone turned stern as he instructed Yoongi, "Whatever happens, you must listen to me." The call abruptly ended, leaving her with a sinking feeling.

Hoseok tossed his phone aside, his gaze fixating on a photo frame of Yoongi. "Whatever happens, you will be mine, Yoongi," he muttered through clenched teeth, his frustration palpable as he closed his eyes, contemplating the situation.

"Marrying Yoongi is a good move for now," Jimin murmured to himself, contemplating his next steps. "But Kooki... I will make you mine one day."

He sighed, feeling torn between his desires and the complexities of his relationships. "I need you and Tae in my life," his thoughts drifted to the two individuals who held significant places in his heart. "Without losing my Tae, I need you, Kooki."

Jimin closed his eyes, grappling with the weight of his emotions and the challenges ahead, unsure of how to navigate the intricacies of his feelings while preserving the bonds he cherished.

***************

"Hyung, you look handsome," Jungkook complimented Jimin as they saw him at the altar.

"Thanks, Kooki. You too, beautiful as always," Jimin smiled softly, though his heart broke a little at the same time.

"Wow," With wide eyes, Jungkook exclaimed in awe. Jimin followed Kooki's gaze and caught sight of Yoongi approaching, hand in hand with Taehyung. A gasp escaped Jimin's lips as he beheld Yoongi, adorned in a white printed suit that seemed to enhance his angelic aura. Every detail of the moment was captured as Hoseok snapped pictures without missing a beat, immortalizing the scene.

"He looks really small, isn't it?" Joon asked Jin.

"He turned 18 yesterday," Jin replied.

"Our marriage was fixed first, but others got married," Joon said with a smile.

"We need to get married soon," Jin said eagerly.

"Hmm," Joon just hummed.

Yoongi stood beside Jimin with a nervous smile.

At the end of the prayers, the priest asked questions. Yoongi nodded his head as Jimin replied, "I do." They exchanged rings, and Jimin placed a tender kiss on Yoongi's forehead, muttering a sorry. Yoongi looked at him confused.

"They look so cute together, isn't it, hyung?" Jungkook asked while clutching Tae's hand.

"Yes," Taehyung smiled. "Stay here, I'll be back."

"Where are you going, hyung?"

"Washroom."

"I'll come with you," Jungkook went behind Taehyung. "We can go inside together," Jungkook said with a mischievous smile.

Taehyung looked around and pulled Kooki towards him. "I'll go inside alone," he whispered, biting Jungkook's ear. "But can you take me?"

Jungkook looked at him, blushing. "Shut up," he said, turning into a tomato.

Taehyung went inside the washroom with a smile. Once he came out, Jungkook was not there. He walked to the party hall and saw Jimin and Yoongi posing for photos. His eyes searched for Jungkook, but he didn't see the boy.

"Jin, did you see Kooki?" he asked.

"No," Jin replied.

"Where has this boy gone?" Taehyung searched everywhere.

"Tae," Namjoon called him.

"Hyung, did you see Jungkook?

"Let's go somewhere, Tae," Namjoon suggested, leading the way outside.

The realization hit Taehyung like a bolt of lightning. "Kooki," he murmured, his heart racing. Without hesitation, he bolted out of the hall and dashed towards his bike.

Hoseok, sensing Taehyung's urgency, threw him the keys, and in a synchronized motion, they both ignited their bikes and sped off. Behind them, Namjoon's black Lamborghini followed closely, its engine roaring in pursuit of the two bikers.