10

"Yes... He agreed... I am so happy... He agreed to marry our Jimin," Mr. Jeon happily said.

"Oh... That's great news," Mr. Kim said.

Jungkook walked to them and looked at their happy faces.

"Kooki..." Mrs. Park walked to him. "Your lovely loves you very much." She kissed his forehead.

"I want to see Taehyung hyung," Jungkook said.

"For what? First, go and see Jimin, say sorry for what you did," she insisted.

"No... I want to clear things between me and Tae. Then arrange a date with Jimin hyung." He shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

"Of course, Kooki," Mr. Jeon laughed.

"Today itself... at night," Jungkook said.

"Sure," Mrs. Park said.

Jungkook smiled. Just a second, he walked upstairs where Taehyung was.

Jungkook opened the door and found Taehyung sleeping while hugging his diary. Jungkook took the diary and put it aside, then climbed onto the bed and lay beside him.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at him. "Kooki..." He smiled at the boy, then pressed their foreheads together. "Let's go for a date today... I want to tell you something very important."

"Hyungi..." Jungkook called him. "Make me yours."

"What?" Tae frowned.

"Make me yours, hyungi... I mean fully." He hugged Taehyung.

"Kooki... it's not fun... You..." But Jungkook pecked Tae's lips. "I want to be yours, Taehyung... Now, at this moment." He kissed Tae's chin. "Please make love with me... I want to feel the pain, pleasure that you're giving me... Please..."

"No... Kooki... You know we need to take things properly... I..."

Jungkook hovers over Taehyung, his lips grazing sensually along Taehyung's neck, igniting a fire within him. Taehyung arches his head back, overwhelmed by the sudden rush of sensations coursing through his body. With a low growl, Jungkook softly bites Taehyung's neck, eliciting a passionate moan from his lips.

As Jungkook skillfully undoes a few buttons of Taehyung's shirt, his lips trail down to his chest, planting tender kisses that send shivers down Taehyung's spine. With each movement, Jungkook's hips grind against Taehyung's lower body, igniting a primal desire within him. Taehyung bites his lips and clenches his fists, unable to contain the overwhelming sensations.

Feeling a surge of longing and desire, Taehyung takes control, swiftly switching their positions. As he gazes deeply into Jungkook's eyes, he captures his lips in a passionate kiss, igniting a fiery exchange of desire between them. Taehyung's lips graze against Jungkook's, teasingly biting them, drawing out even more desire from both of them.

Their tongues intertwine in a dance of passion, each vying for dominance in the intoxicating embrace. With each kiss, the heat between them intensifies, fueling their desire for one another. As Taehyung trails kisses along Jungkook's neck, he leaves behind a mark, claiming him as his own.

"Mine," Taehyung whispers huskily, his voice filled with possessiveness and longing, sealing their connection in a moment of pure intimacy and desire.

Jungkook didn't say anything, just stared at him.

Taehyung caught his lips again and kissed him, then placed a kiss on his head. "It's enough," he said as he stood up from beside Jungkook.

"No... I want you, Taehyung," Jungkook said, catching his hand. Taehyung picked him up and made him sit beside him. "This is not the correct time, Kooki. I want you badly... I'm all hard for you," he laughed. "But not now, not like this."

"Then?"

"Now go home, bunny," Taehyung nuzzled their noses together. "Go, bubba," he said lovingly.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. He always wished to be pampered by him. "I love you... Only you," Jungkook said.

"Hmm..." Taehyung cupped his face. "You are the only one who loves me after Jimin," he smiled. "Now, my baby bunny, go home. You know I love that naughty baby bunny, not this sexy bunny," Taehyung laughed again. Jungkook was amazed at how things changed so fast and how they were going to change again. His eyes filled with tears. "I love you... I will love you till my death."

"Yes... Now go home, otherwise I will do something," Taehyung said, pinching his nose. "Baby bunny."

Jungkook stood up from the bed, then stood between Taehyung's legs. "If you want me, just tell me... I will come. Even after marriage," he said, pecking the boy's lips.

"What?" Taehyung frowned, but Jungkook had already rushed outside.

*********

"How much did you pressure him?" Jimin looked at them.

"No, Jimin... He admitted it himself... You know Jungkook, he's just immature... When I talked with him, he understood," Mr. Jeon said.

"I don't believe this... Marriage doesn't work like this. You know that, uncle..."

"Jimin... Why are you opposing now? Look, Kooki is here, ask him..." Jungkook sat beside Jimin and gave him a smile. Jimin's expression soured as he noticed Taehyung's body odor. He glanced at Jungkook with doubt.

"What? I agreed... I know family and business are more important than my stupid feelings," Jungkook said.

"Stupid Feelings?" Jimin looked at him incredulously. "I thought you were serious about him."

"I was, but not anymore," Jungkook replied.

"Just say yes, Jimin... Everyone will be happy," Mrs. Kim urged.

Taehyung came down and sat beside Jimin. "I'm hungry," he said to Jimin.

Mrs. Kim started to serve the food, and they all ate in silence. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook from time to time, unaware that heartbreak was looming.