34

"Jungkook sat in front of a blank sheet of paper, his heart pounding with uncertainty. Moments ago, Taehyung had hurried out, leaving behind a warning for Jungkook to stay home. 'I hope everyone is okay,' he muttered to himself, his gaze drifting to a photo on the table. In the image, he stood with Lisa and Jimin, captured on Lisa's birthday. 'Where are you, you idiot?' he whispered, his eyes fixed on the photo. 'I miss you...'

"Well ... The girl is not raped but... The doctor looks at the young man in front of him. She is brutally assaulted.. I mean all her body parts have a wound like standing with a surgical blade or something. And her inner parts also... Doctor sighed... Some weapons like iron rods or something... Like mixing something on a blender..."

"No... Hoseok shouted ... How is she?" he asked.

"Well, her body is torn inside and out. I can mend her physically, but she may be traumatized or mentally imbalanced..

"I didn't care ..." Hobi looked at him. "I just want the girl back," he said, walking out.

Taehyung looked at the doctor.

"How can I explain, sir?" the doctor said, looking at him. "Our lady doctor fell unconscious upon seeing her. Her uterus almost came out... They tortured her using iron rods and glass bottles... She's covered in wounds... I wonder how she stayed alive all that time..."

"She believes in her husband that much," Tae said before walking out.

**************

As Hoseok's words resonated in Taehyung's mind, he felt a tug of conflict within him. But the urgency in his friend's voice was undeniable. "Let me stay, Hoseok," he pleaded softly, sensing the weight of responsibility.

Hoseok's resolve was firm, his eyes reflecting a mixture of determination and anguish. "No, you have to go home," he insisted, emphasizing the need to safeguard their loved ones. "Pick up the girls from my home, and Jungkook, Jin, and Yoongi are alone there."

Taehyung understood the gravity of the situation. With a nod, he assured Hoseok of his trust in Namjoon's abilities to handle the situation. "I believe Namjoon Hyung will catch that bastard in no time," he affirmed, his fists clenching in solidarity. "I'll protect everyone and everything."

As Hoseok made his way towards the operation theatre, Taehyung's gaze lingered, his thoughts drifting to Jungkook. Without hesitation, he sprinted towards his car, determination fueling his actions. Arriving at Hoseok's house, he swiftly gathered Lisa's sisters, ensuring their safety.

Pulling up to his own home, Taehyung instructed the maids to carefully carry the sleeping children to their rooms. With a heavy heart, he made his way to his own room, where memories flooded his mind. Suddenly, a familiar presence startled him, and he instinctively reached out to catch the baby cub leaping towards him. "Kooki," he whispered, holding the precious creature close, finding solace in their bond.

"I missed you," Jungkook murmured, planting a gentle kiss on Taehyung's ear as they made their way to Taehyung's room, Kooki in tow. "Where did you go, Hyung? Why did you ask me to stay at home? What happened?" Jungkook bombarded Taehyung with questions, his concern evident.

Taehyung settled Jungkook on a nearby table, his gaze steady as he prepared to address his questions. "You know... I love you very much," he confessed, his words carrying a depth of emotion that resonated with Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened with surprise and affection at Taehyung's declaration. "Love you too," he responded, a radiant smile gracing his features. Taehyung showered him with kisses, each one filled with tender affection.

As Jungkook's hand found its way to Taehyung's neck, concern etched on his face, Taehyung reassured him softly. "Nothing... Just please be safe," he implored, his love and worry evident in his voice.

"I will, because I'm Kim Taehyung's wife," Jungkook declared proudly, his words laced with determination and devotion. Taehyung buried his face in Jungkook's neck, finding comfort in their bond. "Yes, mine... only mine," he whispered softly, holding Jungkook close.

*************

"That girl was like an untouched flower," Jung Haneol remarked slowly, a cruel smirk playing on his lips. "It was really nice to make a wound on her flower-like skin," he chuckled.

Mr. Kim regarded him with a steely gaze. "Namjoon will find us. He is powerful," he warned.

"I don't care. But before that, I need these two beauties too," Haneol declared, his eyes lingering on a photo of Jungkook and Jin. "Both are beautiful, just like their mom." He then shifted his attention to another picture. "And this baby..." he trailed off, touching his finger to Yoongi's image. "Jimin's husband, isn't it?"

Yes... A mute one... Kim said...

He took a deep breath, contemplating his next move. "Tomorrow, we will send a gift to Namjoon... his fiancee's dead body," he declared with a sinister grin.

"No," Mr. Kim interjected sharply, his gaze unwavering. "Jin... no... it's..."

"Do you want him?" Haneol interrupted with a mocking laugh. "Jin, he exactly looks like his mother. I will give him to you... but only for one day." He chuckled darkly. "Use him as much as you need, then we'll pack him off to his lover boy," he laughed again, the sound chilling to the bone.

**********

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES.

I WAS BUSY WITH MY ENGAGEMENT.