35

Jin slowly opened his eyes upon hearing a sound from outside. He waited for a moment before cautiously making his way out of bed. Switching on the light, he scanned the room, finding it empty. With a sense of unease, he descended the stairs, each step echoing in the quiet house. As he reached the bottom, he hesitated before opening the door, only to find Taehyung standing there, bathed in the soft glow of the porch light. "Tae," Jin called out, relief flooding through him at the sight of his friend.

"Nothing... I thought I saw someone here... Where is Uncle?" Tae inquired, his voice tinged with concern.

"He's out of town," Jin replied calmly.

"Then come, let's go to my house. Don't stay alone," Tae insisted.

"Okay..." Jin agreed reluctantly. Jin locked the door behind them as they made their way to Taehyung's home. Taehyung glanced back before closing the door slowly.

Namjoon emerged from the darkness, his presence imposing as he confronted a goon, pressing a blade against his throat. "Who sent you?" he demanded, his voice low and dangerous.

"I... I don't know," the goon stammered, fear evident in his eyes.

Without hesitation, Namjoon swiftly dispatched him, the blade slicing through the air with deadly precision. As the lifeless body slumped to the ground, Namjoon sent a  message to his men.

Moments later, a group of associates arrived, efficiently disposing of the bodies littering the scene. The silence of the night was broken only by the sound of their movements as they cleaned up the aftermath of the confrontation.

************

Taehyung removes his blood-stained t-shirt, meticulously cleanses his body, and dons a pair of sweatpants before making his way to the bedroom. He settles beside Jungkook, closing his eyes. Suddenly, he feels soft lips graze his neck, causing him to reopen his eyes in surprise.

"Kooki?"... Tae calls him.

"I need you"... Jungkook whispers.

"No Kooki... Not now... I"...

Shhh... Jungkook emits a soft sound as he tenderly kisses Taehyung's neck, then gradually nibbles on his Adam's apple, eliciting a shiver. With gentle care, he traces his tongue over the spot where he bit, sending a wave of sensation through Taehyung's body.

Ahha... Taehyung lets out a soft, involuntary moan as Jungkook's fingers trail gently over his face. "Give me everything, Taehyung," Jungkook murmurs, his voice laden with desire. "I crave the sensation of your lips, your tongue, your teeth on every inch of my body. I want to feel your saliva marking me completely." His breath is steady, chest pressing against Taehyung's bare skin, creating an electrifying connection. "Make me whole, Tae," he whispers, his warm breath teasing Taehyung's earlobe as he gently bites it, sending a shiver down his spine.

Taehyung takes the lead, shifting their positions as he gazes into Jungkook's eyes with an intensity that ignites a fire within. He starts with tender kisses, placing a soft peck on Jungkook's forehead, then gently trailing down to his nose, lingering on the tip before moving to his chin. With a deliberate slowness, he captures Jungkook's pink lips between his own, nibbling softly at first, eliciting a reaction that causes Jungkook to grip the bedsheets tightly, his toes curling in response.

As Taehyung delves deeper, he explores Jungkook's mouth with his tongue, savoring the heat and passion that ignites between them. Sensing Jungkook's need for air, he gradually transitions, trailing his lips down to the sensitive skin of Jungkook's neck. With a feather-light touch, he traces his tongue along the milky-white expanse, feeling Jungkook's pulse quicken beneath his lips. Soft bites on the collarbone draw out a mixture of pleasure and anticipation, intensifying the connection between them.

Taehyung gently removes Jungkook's t-shirt, tossing it aside as his left hand begins to caress the sensitive bud that elicits a shiver from Jungkook, causing him to arch his back in response. Taehyung's lips trail down to Jungkook's chest and brust, where he applies a slight pressure, earning a whimper of pleasure mixed with a hint of pain from Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Taehyung's fingers dance in intricate circles around Jungkook's waist, exploring the depths of his navel with a delicate touch. Suddenly, Jungkook's voice breaks through the haze of desire, pleading with Taehyung to stop. "Hyung, I can't take it anymore," he gasps, his fingers entwining in Taehyung's hair. "Please, take me... Please..." His urgent plea hangs in the air, a raw expression of need and longing.

Wait baby....

"No... Please, I can't," Jungkook pleads, his nails leaving marks on Taehyung's skin. As Taehyung removes their remaining clothes, he presses himself against Jungkook, a mix of desire and concern evident in his eyes. "This might be painful, Jungkook," Taehyung cautions, his voice filled with tenderness.

"I know," Jungkook responds with a reassuring smile, trusting Taehyung completely. As Taehyung begins to move slowly, Jungkook's moans fill the room, a mixture of pleasure and a hint of discomfort. Despite the intensity of the moment, Taehyung moves with a gentle rhythm, never wanting to cause Jungkook any unnecessary pain, even in the throes of passion.

After some time, Taehyung lies beside Jungkook, both of them covered in a sheen of sweat, their bodies entwined and hearts racing. "Hyung... once more," Jungkook demands, his voice filled with longing, a silent plea for their connection to deepen even further.

"Kooki... It might hurt," Taehyung voices his concern, but Jungkook interrupts him with a plea, "Please... I need you inside me all night."

"Jungkook... But..." Taehyung's words are silenced by Jungkook's lips as he expresses his unwavering desire. "I need you, that's all," Jungkook insists, his determination evident.

With a resigned sigh, Taehyung gives in, once again entering him. "Don't blame me afterward," Taehyung warns softly.

"Never, hubby," Jungkook laughs, but it quickly turns to a cry as Taehyung's thrusts become faster, their passion escalating into a whirlwind of sensations.

**************

"Whose child?" Namjoon asks softly, his voice filled with concern.

"I... I don't know," Jin replies, his voice trembling with emotion.

"Why?" Namjoon presses gently, seeking understanding.

"I only found out two weeks ago," Jin admits, his words choked with tears.

"Let's go for an abortion," Namjoon suggests.

"Hm..." Jin nods, struggling to find the words. "Ι... Ι..."

"It's okay," Namjoon reassures him, "I know what might happen to you, and I love you. Whatever happens, I'll be with you."

Jin looks down, overwhelmed with emotion. "I don't know what happened. I don't know who. But I never cheated on you... Never."

"I know, Jin," Namjoon says gently, placing a comforting hand on Jin's shoulder. "Don't worry. I'll be with With a deep brea step of the way." With a deep breath he offers his unwavering support.