27

"How is Jimin?" Namjoon asked Jin.

"Better now," he said.

"Hmm... I will come on Sunday to see him."

"Hmm..." Jin hummed.

"Are you alright?" Joon stared at the boy, who looked like he had fallen off.

"Yes... I am," he said.

"Don't lie, Jin... Tell me what happened"

"Nothing, Joon... It's just... Jimin, Yoona aunty... I never thought she would do something like this..."

"It's very difficult to understand others, Seokjin..." Joon leaned back in his chair. "Go home... If you have any problems, just call me."

With a heavy heart, he picked up his bag and walked out. Once he reached his car, Jin couldn't hold back his tears any longer. He slowly touched his stomach, feeling overwhelmed with conflicting emotions. "I'm sorry... I can't tell you now... Our child is growing up..." he whispered to himself, struggling with the weight of his thoughts. "I don't like children... I don't want children..." The memory of Namjoon's words echoed in his mind, causing fresh tears to well up in his eyes.

Feeling lost and unsure of what to do, Jin sat in his car for a moment, grappling with the loneliness of his predicament. Who could he confide in? Who could he share everything with? With a heavy sigh, he finally started the car and drove home, the weight of his secret weighing heavily on his shoulders.

**************

Lisa walks to Hoseok's home. She just came from the hospital. Taehyung didn't allow anyone with Jimin except some persons he believes. Now Lisa was with Jimin when Jungkook and Yoongi went home. Once came back, she came back home. But his sisters were not there, so she went straight to Hoseok's house. She knows both of them will be there. When she entered the house, she heard loud laughter from upstairs. She slowly walks upstairs. There is Hoseok and two or three friends. A girl was leaning towards his chest. They were sitting on the floor. One of his friends is dancing, and others are laughing loudly because of the dance. His sisters were there too. They were laughing too. She just stares at him. They look happy. She stands still for a moment. Her sisters are with Hoseok; they will be safe and secured, she knows.

"What happened? Didn't they come?" the security asked.

"No, they are eating," Lisa replied.

"I will come... I want to eat too..." the security said with a wicked smile. She glared at him. "Go to your home and eat with your mother." With that, she ran towards her home and closed the door. "Idiot, stupid," she muttered as she sat on the floor. "Once the boss comes back, I will complain against him," she decided.

************

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"Nothing," Tae replied.

"Then help us," Jungkook said. They were packing to go back home from the hospital.

Tae glared at him. "I am doing something here."

"But you have to meet the doctor before leaving."

"Yeah," Taehyung stood up. "Let me see the doctor." He walked outside.

He forgot the results. Jungkook took the results and ran behind him, but Taehyung had already entered the lift.

Jimin and Yoongi were alone in the room. Jimin looked at Yoongi. "Are you okay with this marriage?" he asked.

"Yes," Yoongi nodded.

"But not me," Jimin said, shocking Yoongi.

"We are very different from each other, Yoongi," Jimin said softly, his gaze fixed on window. "Our lives, families, everything." Yoongi simply smiled in response. He understood, coming from a poor family himself.

"And... and... I love someone else," Jimin continued, his voice trailing off slightly. "It's not easy to forget that person. I'm sorry... I still love him." As Yoongi gave him a dry smile, Jimin pleaded, "Please don't tell Taehyung anything. We'll get married, but once you become independent, we'll divorce. Are you okay with that?"

Yoongi nodded silently, unable to find any other response.

“Why is he walking so fast?” Jungkook gritted his teeth and rushed behind Taehyung, who had already entered the doctor's room. Jungkook was about to knock on the door, but he heard a sound from inside.

"I love you... Only you... I am waiting for you... Today, I want to know everything... Who is he? Yesterday, I heard you saying 'my boy'... Tell me, Taehyung... Did you forget me? Tell me..."

Jungkook listened carefully, his heart beating heavily.

"No... Jo..." Taehyung's voice came through. "How can I forget you?"

Jungkook's eyes teared up. He closed his mouth and walked away, asking himself, "Why?"

Taehyung looked at the young doctor. "How can I forget you, Jo?" he asked again. "The one I hate the most..." He gritted his teeth.

"Taehyung... I... I love you... Still..."

"Jo... I am married... That boy is my husband... Better you stay away from me. I helped you because you are good at studies... That's all..." Taehyung walked outside with gritted teeth.