5

Jin stared at his brother, asking, "Tell me Jungkook... What is your relationship with him?"

Jungkook hesitated before replying, "Hyung... It's... I... Me..."

Pressing further, Jin continued, "Answer, Jungkook... I saw you kissing... For both of them are brothers to me, and what about you?"

Looking down, Jungkook admitted, "I love him..."

Outside the door, Jimin listened intently, wondering whom Jungkook was referring to.

"You love him! What about him?" Jin inquired.

With an awkward smile, Jungkook confessed, "Him too... Otherwise, how can we kiss each other... I love Taehyung hyung very much, hyung... I want him, I want only him.

Jimin, biting his lips, struggled with his emotions. His love for Jungkook since school made his heart ache. He walked out, and stood in the middle of their house, trying to compose himself. "Taehyung! He... No, never... He cannot do something like that to me..." His eyes betrayed his inner turmoil as he walked back inside, knocking on Tae's door.

"I don't want anything, Jimin... I'm going to sleep..." Taehyung's voice came from inside.

Jimin pushed the door, but it was locked. He went to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water, but it slipped from his hand, crashing to the floor. Frustrated, he grabbed his car keys and left the house, needing space to process his feelings.

**********

Tae gazed at the photo of Jimin and himself, reflecting on their deep bond as best friends, brothers, and occasional caregivers. The mere thought of betraying Jimin or causing him heartache was unbearable. With determination, Tae rose from his seat. This was the moment. He made his way to Jeon's house and rang the doorbell. To his surprise, Jin greeted him.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung inquired.

"Tae, I need to speak with you," Jin asserted.

"Not now," Tae replied, brushing past Jin and ascending the stairs. "Jungkook..." he called as he knocked on the door and entered.

"Hyung..." Jungkook rose from his bed, hastily concealing his diary.

"What's that?" Tae questioned.

"Nothing," Jungkook replied. "What brings you here, hyung?"

"Show me," Tae insisted, approaching Jungkook. "Please, hyung... I... I need to see it." Reluctantly, Jungkook surrendered the diary...

" Reluctantly, Jungkook surrendered the diary

Kim Jungkook? Taehyung look at him.

He looks down... Tae open the first page...

"What's all this, Jungkook?" Taehyung looked at him, puzzled

.

"Hyungi..." Jungkook hugged him tightly. "I love you. I'm not joking. I truly love you. If you don't accept me, my heart will shatter. I love you." He stood on his tiptoes and gently kissed Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung remained still, grappling with the unexpected confession. "We're heading towards heartbreak, Jungkook."

"Hyungi..." Jungkook met his gaze.

"But in the end, you'll be happy. You'll be very happy.  Tae said with a smile.

"but remember, there's no Jungkook without my Tae hyungi,"

Taehyung chuckled. "I thought only Jimin loved me blindly."

"That's why I'm calling you blind," Jungkook smirked.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung called him. "Let'slove for some times. I want to take you somewhere. Wear something warm and meet me outside."

"Seriously?" Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Yes, and bring that diary too," Taehyung said as he walked outside. "I'm taking him out. Don't worry; he'll be safe with me." He then noticed Jimin's car was absent and sent him a reassuring message.

"Hyung, can we go on the bike?" Jungkook asked eagerly.

"Sure, go get helmets from the shelf, two of them," Taehyung replied.

"Okay!" Jungkook dashed inside, filled with excitement.

"You ready?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook returned.

"No, not yet," Jungkook said, wrapping his arms around Taehyung from behind. "But now, I am. Let's go."

"Alright," Taehyung started the bike, and they embarked on their journey together to an end..

***********

Jimin finished another glass of Russo-Baltique, an expensive vodka. He wasn't a heavy drinker, and he irritably brushed off the girl's hand that had been lingering on his thigh.

.

"What?" she laughed.

"I don't like that," he said, signaling for another shot. The bartender promptly prepared it.

"I have a room here, baby," the girl whispered to him.

"No," Jimin pushed her away firmly.

"Okay," she acquiesced, remaining seated while Jimin tried to compose himself, ordering another drink. Unbeknownst to him, she slipped a pill into his drink as he downed it in one gulp. Soon, his vision blurred, and an adrenaline rush coursed through his head, but he still resisted the girl's advances. He needed to go home, to find Tae and complain about this girl, He would punch her. Trying to stand, he faltered.

The girl attempted to assist him, but Jimin was too heavy for her. "Hey," she called out, seeking help from someone.

The bartender, a boy, approached her. "Help me take him to my room," she ordered. Being the owner's daughter, her commands were obeyed. Together, they ascended the stairs, reaching the room. However, the door closed accidentally behind them. The girl knocked, but there was no response. She heard sounds from inside, like objects shattering, and grew concerned. Knocking again yielded no answer. "Did he do something to that boy?" she wondered, but no cries or screams emerged from the room. Disgruntled, she muttered, "Bitch," and made her way downstairs.Unaware that her employee was getting molested by  a drugged man.