29

Yoona is missing, Mr. Kim threw the glass to the floor, and Jeon got terrified, while Mrs. Kim just stared at them. "Where has she gone? What is she doing?" Mr. Kim gritted his teeth.

"Tomorrow, Jimin and Yoongi are getting married," Mrs. Kim said.

"How? Without his mother's permission, how did Jimin agree to this?" Jeon asked.

"Taehyung... He convinced him. And Jimin said okay because he wants to protect Yoongi from his father. I told you what happened in the hospital," Mrs. Kim explained.

"How will we stop this marriage?" Jeon looked at Kim. "Why should we?" Kim smiled.

"Yoongi... He's literally an orphan, a mute one... No one is going to question us if something happens to him. So, that's the better choice." Jeon and Mrs. Kim let out a sigh, realizing he was planning something sinister.

*************

Nayon sat on the floor, her arms wrapped tightly around herself as tears streamed down her face, causing her eyes to swell. With a trembling hand, she lifted Jimin's photo and gazed at it, her heart heavy with anguish. "Why? Why?" she whispered brokenly. "It was me who loved you first... but you chose a slum dog over me..." Another wave of sobs racked her body as she struggled to comprehend Jimin's decision.

Frustration boiled within her, and she clenched her fists, pulling at her hair in desperation. "I can't stop your marriage now," she muttered bitterly, "but I won't let you leave with him without a fight."

Suddenly, the door burst open, interrupting her solitary torment.

"Nayon... What are you doing?" Taehyung sat before her.

"Get out," she gritted her teeth. "I know it's you behind their marriage."

"Yes, I am... Jimin is your brother, Nayon... Your aunt's son..."

"Not my father's son," she said angrily. "I love him, and I want him." She glared at Taehyung.

"You are doing a sin, Nayon... He is your brother, blood... Just try to understand." He tried to pat her head.

"No." She slapped his hand away. "I hate you... I hate you... You are the only one who made my Jimin leave me." She took heavy breaths.

Taehyung sighed. "You are a child, that's why. Otherwise..." He stood up and walked out.

"What are you doing in her room?" Jungkook asked with a frown.

"None of your business." Tae walked towards his room.

"So, Nayon loves Jimin hyung," Jungkook said from behind.

"What? How dare you? Did you overhear our talk

"So what?"

"Don't tell this to anyone, especially Jimin."

"I will tell everyone, especially Jimin," Jungkook said.

"No, Jungkook... This is a serious issue."

"I know. But Jimin hyung must know about this, otherwise, it will create problems in the future for Yoongi... So..."

Suddenly, Taehyung pinned Jungkook against the wall, his expression firm. "Yoongi will be safe every time. You can't do anything stupid. You don't know the aftereffects," he said firmly. "So, please, keep this baby head away from these types of issues, okay?" His voice was tinged with concern as he emphasized the gravity of the situation.

Jungkook pouted, "Okay... but..."

"What?" Tae asked with a smirk.

"But... sss... Tae..." Jungkook's protest faltered as Tae's hand slid inside his pants. "No... Aaa... Tae... Let's go to our room."

"No... I want you here," Tae said seductively.

"Here? Tae... This is a corridor..."

"So what?" Tae scooped the boy up in his arms and walked to their room, a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

************

Yoongi found himself pondering Jimin's words again: "I will marry you only for your protection, once you get independent we can get a divorce." And amidst his confusion about his feelings, he couldn't shake the thought of Lisa or perhaps someone else entirely.

Yoongi paused, puzzled by Nayon's unexpected appearance. "Yoongi, what are you still doing here?" her girlish voice chimed. Hyung had asked her to escort him to the boutique, she explained, a sense of urgency in her tone.

Confusion creased Yoongi's brow. "But the dresses have already been brought.

"Come on, Yoongi, it's getting late," Nayon urged, her smile unwavering as she insisted they hurry

Reluctantly, Yoongi rose from the bed and made his way to the door, intrigued yet wary of Nayon's persistence. As they left, Nayon's smile widened, and with a quick message sent, she assured someone they were on their way.