19

When Taehyung entered the living room, he saw his maid and Jungkook sitting on the floor.

"Any problem?" Taehyung asked.

Upon hearing his voice, the maid stood up from the floor and bowed.

"I thought he was a robot too, so I hit him with this," Jungkook said, showing a flower vase. "Sorry," he said to the man.

The maid looked at Taehyung as if wondering who the mad person was.

Taking his bike key, Taehyung walked out.

"Hey, wait," Jungkook ran behind him. "I'm sorry. Why are you using another brand when you have your own bike company?" But he didn't earn any reply from the man.

"Why are you treating me like this, hyung? At least talk to me," Jungkook said as the elevator opened. Taehyung walked towards his bike.

"Hyung..." Jungkook also climbed on the bike and hugged Taehyung. "Let's go... I'm coming with you," he said while kissing the man's back neck. Tae started the bike and rode towards the house.

*********

"Hyung," Jungkook called his brother loudly. "I'm hungry," he said.

"Good morning, Kooki," came the reply.

"Morning, Appa," Jungkook happily hugged his father. Seeing his child's happy face filled Jeon's heart with joy. How many days he had missed this old Kooki.

"Hyung," Jungkook called again.

Jin came to him with a tray. "Pancakes with chocolate syrup and banana smoothie," Jin said. "Kooki's favorite breakfast."

"Oh, God," Jin inhaled the fragrance. "What perfume are you using, Kooki? It smells like heaven."

"It's my hubby's smell," Jungkook said shyly. "Something named... Hmm... Creed Aventus or something," he said while eating a mouthful.

"Where did you stay yesterday?"

"Tae hyung's apartment, Appa. You know there is a robot called Neya who works for Hyung. She looks exactly like a human being. And you know what? I hit Hyung's maid with a flower vase, thinking he was a robot too," Jungkook pouted. Jin and Jeon looked at each other. "His apartment is on the 25th floor, all dark colors, even the bedrooms. Jimin hyung sent me the code for the room. Ahh... Yesterday, Hoseok was there. Thank God he didn't fight with me," Jungkook said everything while eating his food. Jin and Jeon smiled big when they understood the boy was happy.

Nayon was staring at Yoongi. "Hey, mute, give me a cup of coffee," she ordered him. Yoongi made a coffee and gave it to her, then sat on a chair and started to read the newspaper.

"Can he hear?" Mrs. Park asked Nayon.

"Yes," she said.

"Yoongi," Taehyung called softly. Seeing him with a big, beautiful smile, Yoongi stood up from his seat.

"This is for you," Taehyung gave him a box of chocolates.

He bowed in thanks. After ruffling his hair, Taehyung walked upstairs.

Nayon gritted her teeth. She had never received any gifts from her brother before. She glared at Yoongi, who was smiling big. Mrs. Park was also surprised; that boy literally hated everyone and everything.

"Hey, Yoongi," another voice called him.

Yoongi stood up again. "Hi, I'm Jungkook." Yoongi looked at the bunny-like boy, and they shared a gentle hug. Jungkook started to talk to him.