24

Jungkook poured tea into a cup and walked upstairs.

"Kookie, thanks for the tea," Jimin took the cup from him.

"It's for Tae," Jungkook said. "Make another one." He sipped his tea and walked towards his room.

With a pouty face, Jungkook walked towards the kitchen.

"Tea," Jungkook said to Tae.

"30 minutes for tea," Taehyung looked at him.

"So what? Just drink." He said and sat beside him.

"Are you ready for tonight?" Taehyung asked while sipping his tea.

"Tonight? For what?"

"Sex... Or do you prefer IVF?"

"I am your wife, Taehyung... Why are—"

"No... You are just a surrogate for me... If you don't want me to touch you, we can go for IVF... I only need a child, Jungkook, not a wife."

"I am ready... For IVF," he said.

"Okay... We can meet a doctor tomorrow."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung, his eyes filled with tears. "How did you change like this?" he asked himself.

Yoongi took the portrait and walked to Jimin's room. Now drawing different types of Jimin was his main hobby. He opened the door and saw that Jimin was sleeping. He doubted for a moment whether to disturb him or not. But then Yoongi noticed Jimin's sweet expression even in his sleep, and his uneven breathing. He walked to Jimin and shook him, but Jimin didn't open his eyes. Yoongi shook him with more force. Memories flooded Yoongi's mind; his grandmother was like this when she didn't wake up; she had been poisoned. Yoongi ran to Taehyung's room and banged on the door.

"What happened, Yoongi?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi pointed his finger to Jimin's room. Seeing his terrified and tear-filled eyes, Taehyung... Jungkook called, then ran towards Jimin's room.

"What happened?" Taehyung entered Jimin's room and saw Jungkook calling Jimin loudly.

"He's not waking up," Kookie said.

Taehyung frowned. "Jimin... Jimin..." He poured some water on Jimin's face, then checked his pulse. "Shit... Take the car out of portch," he said to Jungkook and carried Jimin in his arms, then ran downstairs following Yoongi.

By hearing this commotion, Mrs. Park came out of her room and saw Taehyung carrying Jimin outside. "Jimin..." she called and ran behind.

Jungkook opened the back door. Yoongi entered first, then made Jimin lay on his lap. Jungkook also entered the car. Taehyung drove quickly. Mrs. Park stared at the car already hidden from her eyes. "My... My... Son..." her lips shivered.

**********

Taehyung walks here and there. Sometimes his eyes look at ICCU. Then he crazily pulls his hair.

"Hyung..." Jungkook calls softly. "He will be alright. Don't worry... What actually happened?"

Taehyung looks at him. "I don't know," he wipes his eyes harshly. "I don't know," he repeats.

After some time, Mrs. Park and Kim arrive. "What happened, Tae?"

"I don't know," Tae said.

The doctor comes outside. Tae rushes towards him. "How is he?" Others also gather around him.

"He took a heavy dose of sleeping pills. Now he is alright, but he needs observation.

Mrs. Park feels her head spinning. "My son," her heart pained. The doctor goes back to ICCU.

"Why did he do that?" Kim asked.

"All because of him," she pointed to Jungkook. He looks at her.

"You... You are the only reason," she shouted.

"Me?" Jungkook touches himself.

"Who knows if both husband and wife tried to kill my child or something?"

"What are you talking about?" Kim asked her. "Why would my children do that?"

"How do I know? I will show all of you. My son does everything for you all, and you are trying to kill my child. If he is gone, you can live with him happily. You will get all his wealth too," she glares at Jungkook.

"Hyung..." Jungkook calls Tae. "I don't know... I didn't do anything," he said.

"Please be quiet," Mr. Kim said. "This is a hospital."

Yoongi was staring at Jimin through the glass door. He wipes his eyes and prays silently for him.

Jungkook was also crying. Mrs. Park continues throwing venomous words at him. Mr. Kim calls Jeon and moves to the other side.

"Everyone is drinking my son's blood. You also cheated on him. You broke my son's heart, bloody gold digger," Mrs. Park continues.

"Enough," Taehyung shouted. "You are crossing your limit. Don't you dare say a word against my Jungkook," he shouted at her. "Now I'm doubting you. You only did something like this."

Mrs. Kim gulped and looked at him. "Why would I do that to my son? Your husband only gave him that tea."

"Tea?" Taehyung frowns.

She looks at him, terrified. "I... that..."

The next second, she got pinned to the wall. Taehyung catches her throat.

"Hyung..." Jungkook screams. Yoongi also rushes towards them.

"Tell me," Taehyung shouted. "What the hell did you do?"

"Hyung..." Jungkook catches him.

"Move back," he points his finger at Jungkook. Seeing his face, Jungkook moves back. "Tell me the truth, Mrs. Park, otherwise, you will die here," Taehyung stares at her.