43

So . "Next month, the first Sunday," Taehyung announced.

Jungkook hugged Jin tightly. "My hyung is getting married! I have a wish..." he said loudly, drawing everyone's attention.

"What?" Namjoon looked at him curiously.

"The wedding should be a grand function. Both previous weddings were nothing but trash," Jungkook declared with determination.

"As you wish, dear," Jimin agreed with a smile.

"He's right. We need to forget everything that happened in the past and make new memories," Namjoon's mother added, cradling the child. "Let's arrange your uncle's marriage, hmm?" She kissed her forehead gently.

"Next month, the first Sunday... That means we have only one week and four days," Hoseok said, calculating the time. "We have to arrange everything quickly."

"I have some ideas... Let me tell you," Jungkook said eagerly, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

Jin looked at Namjoon, who gave him a big smile. "Let's hear them," Namjoon encouraged, nodding at Jungkook.

Jungkook began outlining his plans, his enthusiasm infectious. "We can have the ceremony at the garden with a floral arch and fairy lights. We'll invite all our friends and family, and have a live band for the reception. The theme could be classic elegance with white and gold decor."

"That sounds wonderful," Taehyung said, his eyes twinkling. "And for the menu, we can include both traditional dishes and some international cuisine to cater to everyone's tastes."

Namjoon's mother smiled warmly, "It sounds like it will be a beautiful celebration. Let's make sure we involve everyone in the preparations so it feels like a family effort."

The room buzzed with excitement as everyone began to discuss their roles and ideas for the wedding. Jungkook felt a surge of hope and happiness. Despite the challenges and losses they had faced, they were coming together to create something beautiful and memorable.

************

"You know what?" Jungkook exclaimed, spinning Yoongi around as he entered the house from college. "Next month, the first Sunday, Jin and Joon-hyung are getting married!" He said with a big smile.

"Oh!" Yoongi's eyes widened with surprise, and a big smile spread across his face.

"We need to celebrate it," Jungkook continued enthusiastically. "I've been looking at designs and all. Just one thing—let's go to Lisa's house and bring her here. It will be a nice change for her, and we can do everything together. Hmm?"

Yoongi nodded in agreement, his smile still wide.

"Then go and change. I'll make something for you to eat, and then we can head to Hoseok's house," Jungkook said, practically bouncing with excitement as he ran towards the kitchen.

As Jungkook disappeared into the kitchen, Yoongi stood still for a moment, A single tear slipped from his eyes

After changing into more comfortable clothes, Yoongi headed to the kitchen, where Jungkook was already bustling around, preparing a quick snack. The aroma of freshly cooked food filled the air, making Yoongi's stomach growl.

"Here, try this," Jungkook said, handing him a plate with a sandwich and a bowl of soup

***********

"That's a great opportunity, Yoongi," Jimin said, looking up from the email that Yoongi had received. The message was from a prestigious company offering him a lucrative salary and the significant role of Head Designer. "They want you to start next month."

Yoongi nodded thoughtfully, absorbing the weight of the offer.

"We can inform everyone after the wedding." Jimin smiled warmly, He gave Yoongi a reassuring nod before walking out of the room. Yoongi's gaze lingered on Jimin and again his eyes filled with tears.

***********

"Kiya..." Jin called out softly, spotting the young girl. "Where is your brother? The one who helped save Jungkook?"

"He’s sleeping," Kiya replied quietly.

Jin approached her and took a seat beside her. "What are you doing out here?"

Kiya shrugged her shoulders, unable to find the words.

Jin studied her for a moment before asking gently, "Do you know your parents?"

"No," she said, her voice tinged with sadness. "We had a grandmother, but she died two months ago."

Jin nodded, understanding the weight of her words. "Did people here treat you well?" he asked, concern evident in his tone.

"Why do you ask? Did someone say something to you?" he pressed gently.

"No, it’s just... we come from a slum. We’re orphans," Kiya explained, looking down.

"Oh, God... What are you talking about?" Jin exclaimed softly. "You saved our Kooki and the baby. To us, both of you are just like family." He smiled reassuringly at her. "Go and get some sleep. We need to go shopping tomorrow for the wedding, and you both should help Kooki hyung and the others. Do you see those two unnis, Lisa’s sisters?"

Kiya’s face brightened with a beautiful smile. "Yes, they’ve become our friends. They’re very nice."

Jin smiled too. "Everyone likes you kids. Now, go and sleep. Good night."

"Good night," she said softly, before turning and walking to her room.

Jin stared into the night, lost in his thoughts.

"You need to sleep, Mr. It's getting late," Joon's voice broke the silence. "We have to go to the office tomorrow. I want to finish all the work before the wedding."

Jin turned back to Joon with a faint smile. "Yes, boss. I’ll make sure everything is done before the wedding. Good night."

Joon returned his smile warmly. "Good night, Jin."