15

"What happened?" Jimin asked.

"He was going out with my sisters... I just asked, 'Where are you going?' That's why...

My head is hurting like hell... Why are you questioning him?" Jimin shouted

"Did Yoongi live with you?" She changed the topic.

"For some days... How is she feeling?" He looked at her foot.

"Good now..." She smiled awkwardly. A car stopped in front of the house. Hoseok came out and carried sleeping girls one by one into the house... "Oh... Hi Boss..." He greeted Jimin and walked into the room... "Change their shoes and dress," he ordered Lisa.

"Ya..." She got up... But Jimin stopped her.

"This girl is just 20 years old, Hoseok... Four years younger than you, and look at her... Did you find her healthy or bold?" Jimin asked.

"Why are you asking this to me?" He asked with a shrug. "Hey..." He smiled at Yoongi and walked towards him... "What's your name?" He asked.

"I am talking to you, Hoseok?"

"Hyung... Please... That bitch is lying... Did I do something?" He asked Lisa.

She looked down and said... "No... I slipped down..."

"Any problem?" Hoseok looked at Jimin... Yoongi was also amazed by her sudden change... "What's your name, dear?" Hobi asked Yoongi again...

He looked at him, then at Jimin... "Let's go, Yoongi... Take care..." Jimin said to Lisa and walked outside...

Yoongi also looked at Lisa and walked towards the door, but Hoseok caught his hand... "Yoongi... Nice name..." He took a pen and wrote his number on Yoongi's hand... "Call me when you're free..." He winked at him with a beautiful smile. Yoongi got scared by the sudden action, he pulled his hand and rushed outside...

"Did he call him to make a complaint against me?" Hoseok turned towards the girl... "Better go to the police station, Mrs... Jimin hyung knows why I'm doing this, so he didn't do anything to me..." He gritted his teeth and walked out of the home.

***********

Yoongi looked at his hand and Jimin...

"They are married," Jimin said... Kind of like a forced yet blackmailed marriage. His father blackmailed him... Saying that the man would commit suicide if he didn't marry her without any way to escape. Hoseok agreed... And the most important part is Hobi's mother committed suicide because of Lisa and Jungkook. Jimin sighed.

Yoongi stared at the man with a lot of confusion.

"There are a lot of dark stories behind our life, Yoongi..."

"Tell me..." Yoongi did the action.

"It's 18+," he said. "I'll tell you once you turn 18..." He smiled softly, a hint of mischief in his eyes. "I mean, legally you should be 20... I forget it sometimes... Should I keep you in suspense for three more years?" His tone was playful, yet there was an underlying sincerity.

"You know, Yoongi, sometimes I feel this urge to escape... To go somewhere far away from all the chaos and drama. Somewhere where there's no Taehyung, no Jungkook or Lisa or Hoseok, or even family... Just a place of serenity, free from all these problems..." He gazed at the boy, his eyes searching for understanding. "Would you like to come with me?" His voice was gentle, carrying a sense of longing for companionship and peace.