2

Tae wakes up, and Jimin ruffles his hair.

"No way," Tae hugs Jimin and puts his head on his chest. "Let's sleep some more time, Jimin."

"We have to attend two conferences, Tae," Jimin softly caresses the other's head.

"I can't," Tae says.

"Okay, fine. I will take care of that, but you should come to the office, okay?"

"Promise," Tae mumbles. Jimin moves to the boy, pats his head, and covers him with a blanket. "Sleep, baby Taetae." With a smile, Jimin walks to the washroom.

They are cousins. After Jimin's father commits suicide, Tae's father takes his sister and one-year-old child,  into his family. Since then, Taehyung and Jimin are one soul and one body. Jimin is a responsible, loving child, and Taehyung is an angry young man who is lazy as hell. Arcadia was started by Jimin's father, and the loss of business led him to commit suicide. Jimin has now made Arcadia one of the number one hotel chains in the world, with the help of Taehyung.

Jimin looks at the mirror, making sure he looks presentable. Once again, he looks at Tae and walks out of the room. Both of them are just two months apart, but Jimin treats his brother like a little child.

Jimin pours some water and drinks slowly.

"Good morning, lovely Jiminaaa," Jimin smiles upon hearing that sound. "Morning, Baby Kooki."

"For breakfast... bread toast with pineapple jam, fruit salad, vegetable salad, boiled eggs..."

"Who made all this?" Jimin asks.

"Of course, me," Jungkook scrunches his nose.

"I see," Jimin knows that was a lie. "Did Jin leave?" he asks.

"Just now, they are neighbors."

Jimin sits on a chair. "Did you have breakfast?"

"Yes, but I will eat with my lovely Jimin. Wait, where is your soul? Died?"

"Kooki,  Jimin calls him.  he is sleeping."

"Really?" Jungkook pouts and takes a bottle of water.

"Kooki, no," Jimin warns.

"Yes, you are going to work hard, and the lazy man is still sleeping. I won't allow that," he walks upstairs.

Jimin sighs, "Whatever Kook does something naughty, Taehyung shouts at Jimin. I am going to bear an earful today too. God save me," he starts to eat breakfast.

Jungkook enters the room and sees the sleeping man. He puts the jug on the nightstand, climbs onto the bed, and lies beside the half-naked man. He stares at that handsome face. "Mine," Jungkook smiles. He slowly puts his head on the other's chest. "Hug me, Tae," he whispers. "Hug me," he says.

Taehyung opens his eyes and pulls the boy away. "How dare you?" he shouts at Jungkook.

"What? I want to sleep with you," Jungkook says with a pout

"You," Taehyung sees the boy staring at his chest. He immediately rushes to the washroom....

"Did you annoy him?" Jimin asked.

"Successfully," Jungkook laughed and sat opposite Jimin.

"He is going to kill me today."

After some time, Taehyung comes down.

"Hubby, come, let's have breakfast together," Jungkook calls him.

"Jimin," Taehyung calls and walks to the kitchen.

"Hyung is already gone," Jungkook said. "He ordered me to just make my Tae eat something. Come, I will serve food."

Taehyung grits his teeth. "Move," he says to Jungkook, who is standing at the door.

"No, first have breakfast."

Jungkook moves.

"No, breakfast."

"I said move," Taehyung shouts.

"No."

Taehyung glares at the boy, then forcefully moves Jungkook from the door and rushes outside.

"Bye, hubby. I will wait for you," Jungkook gives him a flying kiss.

Taehyung starts his Kawasaki Ninja H2R, then drives away quickly.

"Hubby, helmet," Jungkook screams and runs behind him, but the man already hides from his eyes. Jungkook feels sad. "If he doesn't disturb him, he will definitely wear a helmet. God, don't make me a widow before marriage," he looks up.

**************

Tae leans back in his chair. Everything was perfect before one year. Jin, Jimin, and he were classmates and best friends. They were in the fourth standard when Jungkook joined the first standard at a boarding school. Then Jin distanced himself from Jimin and Taehyung. Jungkook was so possessive when he was a child. Jimin is the one who changed Jungkook, but slowly his behavior changed around Taehyung. Initially, it was just teasing, but now it's getting serious. For Taehyung, Jungkook is his brother-in-law. He sees him as such since he got to know that Jimin loves Jungkook. Jungkook is the only reason he can't get closer with Jin.

"Tae, why didn't you take your helmet?" Jimin shouted and entered the room.

"Helmet? Here," Tae shows.

"Then why did he lie?" Jimin sits opposite.

"How was the meeting?" Tae asked.

"Everyone is fine, but that boy from the butlers..."

"I will take care of him," Tae rolls up his sleeves.

"No, I asked Lisa to deal with him. She will take care of it."

"When are you going to propose to him?" Tae asked suddenly.

"Why?" Jimin looks at him.

"He's annoying me too much."

"Haa, he spilled water on you. Sorry, Tae."

"It's okay, but propose to him as soon as possible; otherwise, I will kill that little witch," Taehyung grits his teeth.