1

"It's time to settle," the old man said, raising his glass to the young businessman. "I've always trusted both of you."

"Thank you, boss," the two boys replied politely.

"Dad, it's time for lunch," a tall, beautiful boy entered the room.

"Jin, dear," the old man called his son lovingly. "We are coming."

"Come in, guys. He's getting angry," Jeon Seokjin smiled at the boys too.

"Yes, that bunny boy loves food more than his life," the short man in a suit laughed. "His name is Park Jimin, owner of Arcadia, the hotel group." He walked to the dining room.

"Dad, do you drink?"

"A peg. My boys are officially billionaires today," he laughed and walked to the dining room.

"What about you, Mr.?" Jin looked at the other boy.

He stood up, walked near Jin. "Why are you always beautiful?"

"What?" Jin laughed.

"Don't laugh. I will melt," he smiled.

"Flirting... Sorry, not interested," Jin laughed again, holding the boy's hand. "Let's go, Tae. Otherwise, that small bunny will eat us." He pulled the boy with him.

"Why did you take so long?" the boy shouted while biting chicken.

"Sorry, Kooki," Jimin smiled at the boy.

"Where is your best friend?"

"We are here," Jin said and sat beside him. Taehyung sat beside Jimin.

"Let's start. I'm hungry," Jungkook shouted.

"Okay," Jimin smiled, but Taehyung gritted his teeth. "Mannerless brat."

"So, what about the party?" Jin asked.

"Sunday evening," Jimin replied. "Their company officially enters the list of unicorn companies."

"That's great. Buy a lot of ice creams at the party," Jungkook said.

"Your wish, my highness," Jimin agreed.

"Immatured bitch," Taehyung nodded his head.

"Jimin, inform Tae's parents too."

"For what?" Taehyung frowned. "No need for that."

"I already informed them. They are coming on Saturday with a surprise," Jimin winked at his best friend.

"What surprise?" Jin asked.

"Don't know," Jimin shrugged.

"Ask them to bring chocolates," Jungkook said.

"They will, bunny."

"I have a surprise too at the party," Taehyung said, looking at Jin.

"Me too," Jin smiled.

"Me too," Jungkook also said. "I have a big surprise," he laughed.

"Oh, what is my baby's surprise?" Jin asked his brother.

"It's a surprise, hyung," he scrunched his nose.

"Oh, okay, Kooki," Jin wiped his lips with a tissue. "Don't mess with the food; it's all for you." Jin pinched the others' cheeks lovingly.

Taehyung and Jimin equally stared at Jungkook. Tae held hate, jealousy, and possessiveness, while Jimin held a lot of love for that little boy. His heart urged to put him in his pocket.

When Taehyung's eyes fell on Jin, he became soft. "Only one month, then you will be only mine, Jin," he smiled while thinking.

Both of them were in their own dreams without knowing their destiny.