3

Lisa knocked on the door and came inside.

"What did he say? Did he agree to another meeting?"

"Don't judge a book by its cover," she said, looking at them.

"Why?"

"That man is really a nice person," she said, flipping her hair and sitting beside them. "He asked about my father. When he found out my father had died, he said I can treat him like a father."

"What? They exchanged glances. Ms. Lisa, what did he say to you?"

"He asked, 'Who is your Daddy, baby girl?' I said my Daddy died, and then he said I can be your Daddy." She signed the file and gave his number too. "You only shouted at him," she added, glaring at Jimin.

Taehyung rolled up his sleeves and walked outside.

Jimin looked at the girl who was scratching her head. "What happened?" she asked innocently.

"Nothing. Is your shift over?"

"Yes, boss," she said.
.

"Then go home. Ahh, give me your mobile." Jimin deleted the number saved as 'Daddy.' "I will drop you," he said, taking his car key.

Lisa is Jimin's driver's daughter, but he died six months ago in an accident, so Jimin gave a job to his elder daughter. She has two little sisters too. The girl is too innocent and naive for the world and is the number 2 person on Taehyung's hate list just because she is Jungkook's best friend.

***********

"Mine and mine only," Jungkook wrote in his diary and stuck a photo to the page.

He lay on his purple bed while hugging a giant teddy bear. "Why do you always avoid me, Tae? I know you love me." He kissed his teddy bear. "Oh God, don't shout for the kiss." He hid himself under the duvet. "I love you," he giggled while saying that...

*********

"Don't believe everyone so easily," Jimin said to his halftime assistant.

"Daddy means father... So..."

"Leave it. Where should I drop you? At college or home?"

"Home. We have a sem break now."

"Study well. That's what your Dad dreamed."

"I will." She smiles. "Your mom called me yesterday. She was so sad. Why did you say no to the last proposal?"

"I don't like that. That's why. I have already planned something."

"Planning doesn't work, sir. Only destiny will work," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at me. Six months before, on a Sunday, my father said, 'Lisa baby, get ready, once Appa comes back, we can go to the movies.' Three of us got ready like princesses. But he didn't come. You and Tae came to bring us to the mortuary to identify him. That's why I'm saying, no planning, only destiny works."

"Do you miss him?" he asked.

"Yes, but I'm happy. I have Kooki, you, Jin oppa, your mom, Tae's mom, Tae's dad, my little ones, Uncle Jeon. Tae... No, not him." She nodded her head aggressively.

Jimin just smiled and stopped the car in front of her house. "Sometimes plans will work, Lisa." He smiled and drove away.

**********

"Did you safely take your adopted senti mental daughter home?" Taehyung asked.

"Tae, she's a poor girl. What about Joy?"

"He didn't speak and walked for two weeks."

"Then let's go shopping now. For the  party tomorrow."

"Yes, I want to buy something for Jin."

"I've decided to propose to him," Jimin said.

"That's going to be great. Please take that leach away from us. Let's go," he said excitedly.