44

"Congratulations, guys! I love both of you," Jungkook said, hugging his brother and brother-in-law.

"Thanks, Kooki," they replied, hugging him back with smiles. After a long time, they were all happy again. The family sat around the table for a meal. Lisa, who could now move her hand slowly, noticed that everyone was eating very slowly for her sake.

"So, what's next? Honeymoon?" Hobi asked, looking at them.

"Yes... in the office," Namjoon said, causing Jin's face to fall.

"Workaholic idiot..." Jin muttered under his breath.

"We will take care of your business, hyung," Taehyung said while feeding Jungkook, who was holding their child.

"First, you go to your office, otherwise Jimin will kill you. He's doing double work," Joon said, glaring at Tae.

"Exactly... come to the office, stupid. I'm not getting time to eat or sleep," Jimin chimed in.

"I want to take care of the baby," Tae pouted cutely.

"Baby? He's trying to make another child because he missed my pregnancy period!" Jungkook shouted.

"Oh, God..." Tae stuffed some food into Jungkook's mouth, making his cheeks puff up. The little one smiled at his momma's monkey face.

"Tae..." Jin called out.

"He's lying... I... you... me..." Tae stammered, glaring at Jungkook, who chewed with a naughty smile. And happiness continues like that.

"**************

Namjoon stopped his car in front of the hospital and slowly walked inside. "How are you all?" he asked, looking at Mr. Kim and the others. Their wounds were now dressed, and they were getting better day by day, receiving good food, water, and everything they needed.

"Joon... please forgive us. Please take us back home," Mrs. Kim pleaded, looking at him with hope.

"Yes, I’m going to do that, my dears," he said with a smile. "And you know, I got married yesterday." He stood in front of Mr. Kim. "Jungkook came back. Now both Tae and Jungkook have a baby girl."

Mr. Kim's face fell. Jungkook was the only leverage he had ever used against Namjoon.

"Anyways, I am going to shut down this hospital. Tomorrow, this building will be gone," Namjoon announced. They looked at each other in shock. "Goodbye, guys." He walked out and closed the door behind him.

No one knew there were still people inside. With a smirk, he walked to the main entrance, where some engineers were discussing how to set the bombs to demolish the building.

**************

Now everything is clear. Jin gives the edited file to Namjoon.

Don't make any mistakes like this... If you repeat, i will fire you. Now get lost idiot. Joon growled in anger.

I will fire you from the bedroom... Bitch... He thinks with a glare at Namjoon and walks out.

************

"How many times have I told you not to meddle in my personal things?" Hoseok shouted angrily.

"I..." she tried to say something.

"No more discussion about this. This is my life; don’t try to control me." He grabbed his helmet and keys, then stormed out, throwing a flower vase in his wake.

Lisa just stared at the door, then walked inside with the help of a walking stick.

His bike halted in front of a flower shop. "Three roses, please."