23

Taehyung looked at Jungkook expectantly, a glint of anticipation in his eyes.

"Ready for what?" Jungkook's face betrayed his confusion as he emerged from the washroom, freshly refreshed.

"Oh, Jungkook... Come here," Taehyung beckoned, grasping his hand and pulling him closer. Jungkook stumbled, finding himself against Taehyung's chest before Tae deftly maneuvered them into a more comfortable position. "Do you forget about our plans?"

Jungkook hesitated, uncertain. "Plans? But Tae..."

"Don't worry," Taehyung interrupted with a reassuring smile. "Let's enjoy the next six months together before we consider anything else, okay?" His fingers traced along Jungkook's lips, his gaze filled with longing. "Can I have this, Kooki? Can I have you?"

Caught in Taehyung's gaze, Jungkook felt a whirlwind of emotions. He wanted to give himself completely to this man, to love him with every fiber of his being, but not like this.

"Why so quiet, Jungkook?" Taehyung's voice broke through his thoughts. "Say something."

"My... My head is pounding," he managed to murmur.

Taehyung sighed, sensing Jungkook's discomfort. "Alright then, let's call it a night," he said softly, moving to the side. Jungkook wiped his eyes, grappling with the uncertainty of Taehyung's intentions. Was he only interested in my body, or was there something more. Maybe he is playing.. As Jungkook settled beside Taehyung, he buried his face in the warmth of Tae's neck, finding solace in his presence as sleep gradually overtook him.

************

"Yoongi was drawing Jimin, who was making breakfast. Mrs. Park shouted, startling Yoongi. 'Don't you have manners to help him?' she yelled. 'My son is not your servant or something.'

Yoongi looked down with tearful eyes.

'Mom...' Jimin called his mother.

'What?' she shouted at him. 'Bloody gold digger,' she glared at the boy. 'How did you seduce my son? Did your mother teach you that?'

Yoongi's eyes betrayed him.

'Mom, please... What are you talking about?' Jimin intervened.

'Don't try to stop me. Look at his face... certified bitch.'

That's it. Yoongi ran out while covering his mouth.

'Yoongi...' Jimin called and went behind him.

Yoongi was about to run out but collided with someone... A hand tightened around his waist, preventing him from falling.

'Where are you running, boy?' Hoseok asked.

Yoongi stared at him, then moved away from him.

Hoseok stared at the boy who was crying. 'Yoongi...' Jimin approached him.

'Hobi! When did you come?'

'Just now... Where's the boss?'

'In his room...'

'Okay...' Hoseok said, looking at Yoongi. 'Caty...' he called him, then gave him a rose flower taken from his coat. He walked upstairs.

'Yoongi...' Jimin stood in front of him. 'It's okay.' He softly touched his cheeks. 'Come...' He held his hand and took him back to the kitchen."

**************

"Oh my goodness," Jin looks at the bill. "It's millions upon millions..." Namjoon bought a dress for Jin's family. He smacks himself. "I should at least give something for his parents," but he checks his balance. "Not that much..." He can't buy branded clothes like the ones Joon brought.