bodyguard.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

Y/N L/N bowed to the seven exhausted males, who were carrying a suitcase each.

She was a cold-looking female around 5'5" wearing all dark leather clothes, black sunglasses, a high ponytail, and black heel boots.

"um...who are you?" Jungwon asked, intimidated by the female. Sunoo, who was scared of the girl being a fan, hid behind Heeseung.

"I'm Y/N, one of the new bodyguards," Y/N said monotonously, "I'll be in the bodyguard team from now on."

Then she left the boys in a stunned silence.

"she's cold," Jake said.

"I'm scared," Jungwon admitted, "she looks like life has been sucked out of her."

Even if she was a girl, Y/N did not disappoint.

When the seven and the bodyguard team entered the airport, cameras flashed over as people crowded, excited to get a closer look at the famous group.

Immediately, there were fans that got too close to the group, especially Sunoo.

Y/N pushed them away lightly as she blocked others with her arm, protecting Heeseung, whose eyes were drooping down with fatigue.

"please, give way," Y/N asked politely as she lightly pushed energetic Engenes away from the tired group.

Throughout the check-in line and security check, the group felt overwhelmed.

Sunoo was close to fainting as Y/N placed a firm hand on the male's shoulder to support him.

"Sunoo-sshi, take a deep breath," Y/N instructed, "here. Take this fan and blow it across your face, it's quite hot in here and the fan will help with the heat."

Nodding lightly, Sunoo took the fan gratefully and blew it across his face. 

Feeling a bit better, he went through the security check peacefully as Sunghoon supported him as well.

Finally, the bodyguard team and the group made it to the plane safely.

The seven males were seated comfortably in first class while the bodyguards were seated behind them at a reasonable distance.

Y/N finally had the time to call her sister, Mimi.

"Moshi moshi? Mimi!" Y/N smiled, for the first time in the whole day. She was wearing earbuds and talking to the little energetic girl in Japanese.

"Onee-san!" Mimi exclaimed, "I miss you so much!"