when you're tired: hyung line.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

Heeseung:

"darling, I'm home!" his familiar voice was comforting; it was like a soft melody full of kindness in your ears.

"Heeseung!" your voice called from the kitchen.

when you saw the male come into the room, your smile widened when you saw his expression.

"is that---did you cook all that, darling?" Heeseung asked in awe, looking at all of the plates of food that you cooked for him to celebrate his new album comeback.

"I know that you celebrated your comeback with the boys yesterday," you said shyly, "so I made sure that today I could celebrate it with you."

"thank you, Y/N!!!" Heeseung exclaimed, back-hugging you.

however, he then realized your tired expression. the bags under your eyes have darkened and grew bigger and your eyes were filled with fatigue.

"did you spend the whole day making this?" Heeseung asked softly.

you nodded your head gently, "I wanted to make it special."

"after we celebrate, let's get you to bed, alright," Heeseung said, his voice soothing you, "you look tired from all of the hard work you have done."

"alright, love," you smiled tiredly.

Jay:

"be careful, sweetheart, you just recovered from your fever!" 

Jay was always the kind boyfriend to you; however, when you got hurt, sick, or tired, he instantly became an overprotective mother hen.

"I'll be fine, love, just stop worrying," you laughed lightly as you went to help put the dishes on the table, "it's not like I'm going to faint or whatever."

but then he found you slouched up on your desk in front of the computer, working on a project that your company was starting.

"Y/N, let's get you to bed," Jay whispered lightly as he carried you towards the bed and tucked you in softly.

shaking his head, he chuckled, "always making yourself tired with work."

Sunghoon:

you had just arrived at Incheon airport to see your boyfriend, Sunghoon, waiting for you.

"told you to not book a flight that lands at 1 AM," Sunghoon chuckled amusingly, seeing your tired state, "did you not sleep on the plane at all?"

"bruh, are you serious?" you asked, "of course I did not sleep, I was binge-watching all of my favorite movies."

shaking his head with a fond smile, Sunghoon helped you with your luggage, "let's get you home, shall we?"

"are we getting hot chocolate on the way?" your hopeful puppy eyes begged him.

Sunghoon chuckled at your cuteness, "definitely."

Jake:

he chuckled, seeing your eyes dropping low in front of the computer screen.

it was almost twelve in the morning, and you were still finishing your college essay that was due a couple hours later.

"okay, sweetie, you look dead," Jake chuckled, but he then offered, "I'll finish the essay for you, go to bed, alright?"

"I can't do that, the professors will notice," you fought back, but your voice was weak.

"I know every single thing about you, sweetheart," Jake laughed, "I'll get it done."

"what did I have this morning then?" you cheekily asked him.

"strawberry jam toast with butter and a cup of dark-brewed coffee," Jake replied instantly as he carried you out of your chair and tucked you into bed.

"now I have an essay to do," Jake smiled, "good night, love!"

"thank you, darling," you said, grateful that you have a helping boyfriend that makes sure that you are alright.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

first attempt on headcannons!!!

how'd you think I do?

Clarisse

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚