highway 1009.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

bruh I squealed when this teaser title of a song was released. my bday is 10/9 so <3333 

so sorry, lazy asf now to make the thumbnail, might consider doing it later but who knows?

edited: now I realized that was the day when EN- picked out the fandom name ENGENE!??? MAMA I HAVE A REASON TO LIVE NOW <333

"bruh how did you fall in love with a girl you saw in a black van in the highway!?" Niki looked at his hyung in disbelief. Niki blinked his eyes a couple of times and shook his head before patting Heeseung on the back softly.

"ey, maybe you'll see her again," Niki said, "no need to be sad or anything."

"now what's Heeseung hyung moping about now?" Sunghoon came into the room with a teasing expression on his face.

"he's depressed because he fell in love with someone he definitely can't meet again," Niki said sympathetically.

"really???" Sunghoon chuckled, "I don't believe it."

"she's so pretty," Heeseung mused softly, "the window was more than halfway down and I could see her face, and the wind blowing her hair..."

"damn, you whipped, hyung," Jake remarked. he had just came into the room to hear Heeseung's words.

little did the group know, they will see the girl from the highway again.

"happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday to Yoon Y/N! happy birthday to you!!!" the members of SEVENTEEN yelled and cheered happily when the birthday girl blew the candles on the birthday cake.

"congratulations on turning twenty-three, our Y/Nnie!!!" DK cheered happily, hugging the girl.

"shut it, I feel old now," Y/N complained.

"don't complain, you make me feel even shittier right now," S.Coups remarked.

"you're almost twenty-nine Coups," Jeonghan laughed.

"you too," S.Coups glared at Jeonghan.

"you both are millennials though," Mingyu teased, "to be honest, half of you all are."

"let's cut the cake now, y'all, shut up," Woozi waved his hand lazily, "let's go, Y/Nnniiie, cut the cake!"

thankfully, the cake was big enough for everyone; in fact, there was a lot more left when everyone got enough.

"why am I the cake-cutter every single time?" Y/N groaned (does that happen to you? that always happens to me T_T).

"because we're all too lazy too," Dino replied, laughing, "and you cook. trust me, if you hand that knife to one of us, someone's going to get hurt."

shaking her head with a fond smile on her face, Y/N began to cut the cake into equal pieces and distribute each slice to a member after putting it on the plate with a fork.

"anyways, we got you presents!" Joshua squealed as the members grabbed the presents they bought for her.

"Mingyu oppa," Y/N shook her head, laughing her ass off when she saw his wrapping paper skills.

"hey shut it! I tried my hardest!" Mingyu protested with a frown adorning his face.

"thank you, oppas," Y/N smiled thankfully.

knock knock!

someone was knowing on the door of the practice room.

"come in!" Seungcheol, the leader, called as the door opened.

"shit, did we interrupt?" one of the boys cursed when they saw the whole group around a cake with presents scattered everywhere.

"it's fine," DK waved his hand, smiling, "hi guys."

"sunbaenims," the group bowed.

"do you want to have some cake? we have more than enough left," Jeonghan asked kindly before glaring at Hoshi, "thank goodness ENHYPEN is here to help us enjoy the cake. you bought a way too large one."

"well, at least they're here to eat," Hoshi smiled, "Jungwon!"

"sunbaenim," Jungwon came to Hoshi with a smile a slice of cake on a plate.

"aren't you--," Heeseung was frozen, looking at the girl. it was the girl from the highway.

"you alright, Heeseung?" The8 looked at the younger male in concern. he was staring at Y/N for way too long.

Jeonghan looked back and forth from his sister and Heeseung before pointing, "do you, do you to have some sort of relationship?"

"oppa, I don't know this guy," Y/N admitted truthfully, "but he looks familiar."

"I saw you on the highway in a black van," Heeseung confessed, "you're very pretty."

most of the SEVENTEEN members squealed as they gripped Y/N tightly, some of the banged the floor cackling, others jumping around in the room.

but Jeonghan had a stern expression on his face, "so you tell me, that you saw a glimpse of my sister on the highway and fell in love!?"

"you wouldn't get it, Han hyung, you're a millennial for a reason!" Dino teased, cackling.

"can I take you out on a date though?" Heeseung asked quietly, but everyone heard him.

even the ENHYPEN members were surprised at his courage to do it in front of basically thirteen members and staff, who were ready to beat him up if he harmed Y/N.

Y/N looked at her brother. and then looked at her other older 'brothers.'

"sure," Y/N beamed softly, "I'd love to."

she got up and pulled Heeseung out of the room, leaving everyone behind in shock.

"bro. what the fuck just happened?" Joshua asked.

"apparently, that's how kids date nowadays," Mingyu had an imaginary tear going down his right cheek.

"we're old," Jeonghan complained.

"I can see why you and Y/Nnie are related," DK smacked Jeonghan on the back harshly.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

this is the most random chaotic and shitty oneshot I've ever written.

dunno. probably losing my sanity right now from staying at home.

doesn't help that SVT's been influencing all of my craziness rn...

*cries*

Clarisse

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚