love my foe.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

STORY AVAILABLE ON MY PROFILE!

In which Prince Nishimura Riki and Princess Kamiya Reika are supposed to be enemies, but they fall in love with each other.

Nishimura Riki.

the handsome and cold prince from the Kingdom of Mura.

Kamiya Reika.

the gorgeous and kind princess from the Kingdom of Miya.

the Mura's and the Miya's have been in a fight for generations. wars shed blood dripping down bodies; destruction and collapse of buildings cause more blood.

but no one dare do anything about it.

yet Fate decided to give the two Kingdoms a chance to reunite back with each other.

by playing with the fates of Riki and Reika.

"Princess Reika! there's a ball coming up!" her maid, Sora, exclaimed, "we need to find a dress for you soon!"

"Sora, it's the Mura's ball, I think," Reika chuckled, "there's no way Mother and Father are letting me attend."

"His Majesty and Her Majesty want you to attend," Sora informed the young girl, "they say that there's going to be notable suitors for you. as long as you don't go to the Mura's."

"I don't want to get married, I'm only sixteen!" Reika exclaimed.

"Princess, you know it's one of your duties," Sora said, "to marry and have children."

"I know," Reika sighed. she really did not want to get married so soon, "I'm just worried if it's an old man."

"oh it won't be, Princess, you have my word," Sora chuckled, "I'm sure His Majesty and Her Majesty wouldn't want their beloved and beautiful daughter to marry some old and graying noble."

Reika couldn't help but smile at her maid's words.

"Prince Niki! you have a ball tomorrow!" his servant, Soron, called to the male, "aren't you going to get ready for it?"

"Soron, I have been tuxes ready," Niki rolled his eyes, "besides, it's just a ball."

"you might find your future Queen there," Soron said.

"I highly doubt that," Niki scoffed, "Mother and Father always wanted me to marry a princess, but all of them are sluts."