hidden gem.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

"Lee Heeseung got together with Choi Areum, did you hear?"

Y/N looked at her friend Jina with a sigh, "does it look like I care? who the fuck are those two people?"

"have you been living under a rock, Y/N?" Jina asked with disbelief, "Lee Heeseung and Choi Areum are the most popular at school, captains of sports teams--"

"good for them," Y/N said, "now can we just talk about something else rather than someone else?"

"alright alright," Jina sighed.

"oh, I'm so sorry," Heeseung apologized when he accidentally spilled his milk over Y/N, who blinked.

"it's fine," Y/N sighed, "don't worry about it."

she turned to leave but Heeseung stopped her.

"let me make up for it--"

"you don't need to, I'm fine."

"but let me--"

Y/N did not let Heeseung finished his word as she walked away from him.

interesting girl, Heeseung thought as he watched the small figure leave.

"Lee Heeseung spilled milk on you????" Jina exclaimed with wide eyes, "oh I wish he would do that—"

"Jina?" Y/N asked in disbelief, "spilled milk on my uniform is not a good way to start the day."

"come on, let's get some extra clothes for you," Jina said as she led Y/N into the bathroom together.

"hey," Heeseung approached Y/N in class the next day.

"hi," Y/N replied as she looked up to the tall male from her book.

"I just want to tell you that I'm sorry for yesterday and here's a—" Heeseung started.

"don't worry about it," Y/N waved it off lightly when she noticed that Heeseung was handing her a carton of strawberry milk, "I'm not holding any grudges."

"I insist though," Heeseung fought back.

Y/N replied, "you don't have to worry about it."

"can I at least—"

"it's fine," Y/N was getting a bit irritated now. Other students were staring at her and Heeseung, and she didn't like that, "just leave me alone."

she put on her AirPods and walked out of class to go to the bathroom.