fatal trouble.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

inspired by ENHYPEN's new song, Fatal Trouble! you better go check it out :D

"I can't believe that you're in front of me," Jungwon uttered when he saw his best friend, Y/N, walk down the halls with a dark distant look in her irises.

"Y/N!" Jungwon called as he waved his hand at the girl.

"who are you?" Y/N questioned, "and how did you know my name?"

the shocked male looked at the cold girl in shock. everything is the same, but she had a different smile. those pro-found eyes, it's unfamiliar.

"aren't we friends?" Jungwon asked, his smile disappearing from his face.

the girl did not reply; she looked at him coldly before uttering, "I don't know you, and I'm sorry. but please leave me alone."

Jungwon was left confused as he watched the girl walk away from him. what has changed?

"you are not to be seen with Yang Jungwon again," Y/N's mother sneered at her daughter sternly, "his father is going against your father for the elections, and if you were seen with him, it will affect your—"

"he's my best friend, Eomma!" Y/N's eyes flared up.

"if you ever dare to get close to him again," her mother threatened, "then I'll send you to an all-girls school."

"fuck no," Y/N cursed, "fine, Eomma."

of course initially, she did not listen.

she still hung out with Jungwon.

"Won, let's go out?" Y/N asked, pouting her lips and looking adorably at Jungwon.

instantly, the boy melted, as he agreed happily.

"you're like a little chipmunk," Jungwon chuckled, "adorable, cute—"

"shut it," Y/N blushed, even the tips of her ears turned red. the girl, who was only a couple of inches shorter than the boy, tiptoed and reached to ruffle the boy's hair gently.

"come on, let's go," Jungwon picked up Y/N bridal-styled and ran out of the school.

"Y/N is still hanging out with Jungwon?" Y/N's parents gasped when the spies they hired.

there was no way her parents were going to let this slide.

having paved their paths for themselves and their family, no one was going to let them go down.

"our only choice will be having to do this," Y/N's mother grinned with malice in her eyes.

and Y/N got hit by a truck, organized by her own parents.

which caused her to lose her memory about everything. every single moment with her parents when she was young and naïve. every single memory of Jungwon. and every single moment when she felt the happiest in the world.

"where am I, Eomma, Appa?" Y/N asked obliviously when she finally woke up from the coma.

"my darling," Y/N's mother weeped, "you got hit by a truck."

"OUCH!" Y/N yelled as she held her head painfully with both of her hands. her head felt like it was going to split open from the amount of pain.

"careful careful," Y/N's mother cooed softly as she moved closer to her daughter.

"why did I get hit?" Y/N winced when she felt a bit better.

"a lousy truck driver," Y/N's father shrugged.

and that was how Y/N lost all of her memories.

"Y/N, please, come back to me," Jungwon pleaded, kneeling in front of her.

"creep?" Y/N asked, "weren't you the one who approached me in the hallway?"

"I'm your best friend, Y/N," Jungwon said, "please, come back to me!"

"I don't know you," Y/N stated.

"your memory of me, is it gone? or did it go blurry?" Jungwon asked, "will you let me take you somewhere?"

Jungwon took Y/N to the place where they first met.

the river near the neighborhood.

"remember when you were staring at the river and throwing food at the fish?" Jungwon asked softly, "then I came up to you and we both fed the fish together? you were sad that there wasn't enough food for the fish, so I gave you some?"

Y/N held her head painfully as Jungwon held onto her figure softly, as if she was a precious treasure that he could not let go.

blinking again, she saw him, him, the first boy that approached her. the first boy that cared for her. and the first boy who became her best friend.

"Jungwon?" Y/N's voice was shaking as she regained all of her memories back.

"Y/N?" Jungwon was equally emotional as he immediately held the girl in his arms, "do you remember me now?"

Y/N did not reply; instead, she wrapped her arms around Jungwon's neck and hugged the boy tightly.

"it might be fatal trouble to care for you when our paths differ so much," Jungwon said when they pulled apart, "but L/N Y/N, I like you so much."

Y/N's eyes widened.

"so, will you give me the honor of becoming your boyfriend?" Jungwon pulled out a single beautiful rose from his bag and handing it to the girl.

"yes, Yang Jungwon," Y/N kissed Jungwon lightly before pulling away, "my parents may not want me to even associate with you, but I don't care."

she gently grabbed both of Jungwon's hands and held them.

"because our love is worth all of the trouble, fatal trouble, that we have to endure."

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

sauuur beautiful <3

Jungwon request done, even though it's a bit shorter and rushed.

Clarisse

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚