more than friends: jakehoon.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

Sunghoon has always felt like he was alone.

he was always by himself before during ice skating competitions. all alone on the ice. sure, his family, especially his sister, Yeji, would be on the side cheering for him. however, in the end, he was in the middle of a sheet of ice by himself.

during trainee period at HYBE and I-land, he felt alone at first.

but that was before he met a certain kind Aussie named Sim Jaeyun. 

initially, Jaeyun, or simply Jake, was behind from the rest of the group, having only had a training period of nine months.

however, he and Sunghoon became good friends and stuck with each other the whole way before finally debuting together into ENHYPEN.

it wasn't long when he started to feel something for Jake.

Jake was always the ball of sunshine, the man that everyone loved and worshipped. he was kind, funny, smart, and always hardworking. no matter what, he always brightened up the whole room with a smile and jokes.

"Sunghoon, come on, you're so slow," Jake laughed jokingly, seeing the male finishing the food at a snail's pace, "stop zoning out!"

the male blushed in embarrassment, scratching the back of his neck lightly, "sorry sorry..."

"you look like you're deep in thought," Jake said understandingly, "what's on your mind?"

"Jake, what do you think of of one of our members liking you?" Sunghoon asked quietly, worried about the male's response.

"doesn't everyone like me," Jake chuckled, "I'm too awesome."

"not that like," Sunghoon hushed, "like love?"

"oh," Jake said.

he thought on it for a while.

"I'll still be fine with it," Jake said, "doubt that Engenes are going to like it, but I think it's acceptable."

"well I like you," Sunghoon confessed confidently, his voice gradually getting softer.

Jake's eyes widened.

he was too stunned to speak.

"r-rreally?" Jake asked, "you, you sure about that?"

"yeah," Sunghoon admitted, "you're so kind and helpful, who wouldn't like you?"

"I think I like you too," Jake confessed, "you're always someone I can talk to without being judged heavily. sometimes, it's pressuring to talk to other members, and especially the younger ones. they already have so many problems to deal with, and I don't want to burden them with mine."

"I'll be here for you," Sunghoon said, putting his hand on Jake's.

"same here," Jake said, finally smiling genuinely, "thank you for being here for me."

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

HELP. I'm so sorry, this was awkward as fuck...

I'm a straight girl whose probably lesbian for Wonyoung and all of the (G)-idle members, but yeah. it's difficult for me.

so sorry if this was really bad again :(

Clarisse

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚