not my type.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

"I'm sorry, I don't like you," Heeseung apologized, "you're not my type."

"okay," Y/N whispered, nodding her head lightly.

Bowing, she left the hallway in embarrassment as everyone looked at the rejection.

Some girls smirked as others looked at Y/N at sympathy.

"was I too harsh?" Heeseung asked his best friend, Jay.

"I don't think so," Jay shrugged nonchalantly, "girls need to know that love doesn't always work."

"not all girls think like that though," Heeseung worried.

"you're fine, Hee," Jay patted the boy on the back, "don't worry about it."

"stupid fucking girl," Y/N cursed, "how'd you expect the most popular boy to accept you when you're the ugliest."

She grabbed her black locks in frustration.

"whatever, I don't need boys anyway," Y/N said, her mind set to not cry anymore.

Grabbing her school bag and books, she walked home, determined to not let love ruin her life.

"Y/N's not even looking at you anymore," Jay whispered to Heeseung as they noticed Y/N walking out of the cafeteria quietly.

"wonder what's up with her?" Heeseung shrugged, "shouldn't she be looking at me because she likes me?"

"wanna follow her?" Jay suggested, "I want to see what she's going to do."

"sure," Heeseung nodded, "we better be quiet though."

Y/N was in the music room in front of the microphone, preparing sing her song.

"Looked in the mirror, now I can't believe," Y/N glared at the mirror in front of her with such intensity that one could think her glare could penetrate right through it.

"I forgot I was a bad bitch, tragic," Y/N flipped both of her middle fingers up.

"Breaking all the rules 'cause they were only habits," Y/N sung.

"Cinderella's dead now, casket. You thought the shoe fit but I," Y/N finished as she looked at the mirror with a satisfied smirk.

She knew that boys were idiots, and she didn't need love. A girl can run her own life.