moonstruck.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

she was two years his senior.

along with Yoo Jimin, Uchinaga Eri, Kim Minjeong, and Ning Yizhuo; or better known as Karina, Giselle, Winter, and NingNing.

they were the group that everyone knew around school as ruthless, yet beautiful.

they were on the next level.

no one would compare to them.

and let's just say, Park Sunghoon was moonstruck by her.

Karina clicked her tongue impatiently, "Y/Nnnie, it's been a while since you've actioned."

to the five, actioned meant playing and fucking around with boys and girls.

chuckling softly, Y/N admitted, "that's right, unnie. I think we've exhausted all of them."

"you haven't done it with Park Sunghoon yet," Winter remarked as she took a whiff of her white cigarette.

"that boy's so whipped for you though, Y/N," NingNing laughed, "I could see it in his eyes; they never leave you during classes."

"it'll be fun to play with him," Y/N laughed along with the friends, "but you do know he's friends with Lee Heeseung, right? he'll beat my fucking ass up if I dare harmed his friend."

"we'll protect you," Winter assured, waving her hand lightly, "besides, you're just playing with him a bit, he'll survive."

"he's too moonstruck with you," Karina laughed, "he'll forgive your every sin."

"you're cute," Y/N remarked to Sunghoon, booping his nose adorably.

the male had flustered cheeks, ruffled up hair, and wide eyes when his long-time crush complimented him.

"I--thank you," Sunghoon murmured shyly as he looked at the girl.

"well, I'll see you later, darling," Y/N smirked as she exited out of the room, leaving behind the male, who was so red in the face that he covered it with his hands.

"did Y/N sunbaenim talk to you?" Jake came into the room and joked when he saw his friend's tomato-red face.

when Sunghoon did not reply, Jake's eyes widened, "really!????????"

the male nodded shyly.

"that's like meeting the president or a chaebol family," Jake chuckled before adding, "she plays with boys a lot, so don't fall for her traps."

"I don't care," Sunghoon retorted softly, "she can play with me all she wants, but I'll still follow her to the ends of the world if I have to."

"damn," Jake said, "if I find a girl like you, I'll be a happy man."

Sunghoon raised his eyebrow suggestively at the male as he leaned in to Jake.

"FUCK NO MAN! I'M NOT GAY!" Jake yelled, panicked, as he ran out of the room, leaving Sunghoon behind, yet again.

"new victim, again, baby?" Jeongin laughed when Y/N joined the group of boys and her unnies at the lunch table.

"Jeongie, how'd you know?" Y/N fake-gasped dramatically.

"so who is it?" Felix looked so done with Y/N, shaking his head with disappointment.