mafia princess.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

TW: mentions of blood and gun usage

"motherfucker," Y/N mumbled as she shot another one of the Park's men, "really wanted to fucking test my skills, huh?"

blood spurted out of the necks, heads, legs, arms, as the smell of rusty iron filled the air.

"looks like you're still up to shape, L/N Y/N," Sunghoon chuckled, finally revealing himself, "I'm glad that my future wife isn't out of shape."

"fuck you, Park," Y/N spat, wiping blood off of the side of her mouth, "I'll never get married to you."

"you're so hot," Sunghoon smirked as he walked closer to Y/N, each step closing the distance between them.

the panting girl immediately raised her gun, pointing it directly at the male.

"oh put that down, sweetheart," Sunghoon chuckled darkly, "we both know you got no bullets left in that gun."

Y/N's eyes widened as she felt Sunghoon cupped her cheek with his right hand and gently wiped the blood off.

"a pretty face shouldn't be dirty like that," Sunghoon whispered near Y/N's ear.

the girl didn't move; instead, she raised her eyebrow, her expression asking as if their distance was going to do anything to her.

"oh spare the girl, Sunghoon, she's going to pass out if you continue to play with her heart like that," an even taller male came up to the duo.

but what the two men expected, was for Y/N to kick Sunghoon in the balls and take out her spare gun from under her skirt and shoot at the ground, creating explosions of dust and debris flying over, covering her escape.

when the dust was finally gone, the taller male smirked, "she's such a smart and pretty woman, Sunghoon. I don't blame you for liking her."

"you better not steal her away from me, Niki," Sunghoon glared at the taller male.

"who knows?" Niki chuckled, "may the best man win."

"princess, you have two suitors at the gates right now," her maid, Mary, informed her politely.

"tell them to go home, Mary," Y/N was nonchalant. no man was going to take over what she started and continued from her family. no one.

"but princess, they are from the two greatest mafia tribes, Park Sunghoon and Nishimura Riki," Mary said.

"just let them be there," Y/N chuckled, "but warn them that if they dare try to enter these gates, my gates, then I won't hesitate on killing the two of them."