my competitor's sister.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

A/N: I'm trying POV writing right now, lmk if you like it at the end!

Y/N's POV

"Seojoon! Wake up," I yelled at my brother, who was two minutes younger than me.

Ha, loser. You thought that I'd be the younger one? Hell nah.

"Y/N! Stop being so loud," Seojoon, whose hair was flying everywhere, came out of his room.

"you have a competition today, and Eomma's out buying your favorite snacks so she told me to wake you up," I said, rolling my eyes. Sometimes, my brother was really just a whole pain in the ass for me.

"I've heard that there's a new competitor joining your division," I added as I made myself some breakfast.

"really?" Seojoon yawned, "I'm definitely going to beat him."

"hey, don't be that confident," I waved my finger at him, "if that kid beats you, I'm going to laugh my ass off at your stormy face."

"I can take on any kid any day," Seojoon said with pride.

"you think you can," I reminded with a small smirk.

3rd POV

"Yeji," Sunghoon whimpered, "what if I mess up?"

"Hoonie oppa, you have literally nothing to worry about," Yeji assured her brother with a small smile, patting him on the back.

"but what if—" Sunghoon doubted.

"oppa, stop it," Yeji rolled her eyes dramatically.

Sunghoon's POV

When me, Yeji, and Eomma got to the skating rink, I saw other boys my age warming up, both on the rink and by the side.

But what caught my eye was a boy with a slightly shorter girl that looked vaguely familiar. I could feel my cheeks redden at the sight.

"isn't that Lee Y/N???" Yeji asked me with a cheeky smile on her face, "the girl you like at school? I didn't know her brother competed in figure skating."

"neither did I," I said, "I've heard that Y/N's twin brother goes to a different school."

"Seojoon, I think," Yeji replied.

"how'd you know?" I was suspicious as I raised my eyebrow to Yeji.

"some girls at my school talk about him," Yeji replied.

"he's five years older than you!" I winced.

"did I even tell you I have a crush on him?" Yeji asked, "no? I just hear school gossip. Besides, if you marry Y/N, me and him would be siblings-in-law."

"I--" I could feel myself stuttering and blushing again as I hid my face behind my hands.

"if you win this competition, I'm sure Y/N will fall in love with you," Yeji assured with a smirk, "come on, she's going to be swooning over you."

Y/N's POV

"why's that dude staring at you like he's going to fuck you?" Seojoon asked as he pointed at Sunghoon.

"that's Sunghoon," I said, "he's my classmate from school."

"I knew I shouldn't have went to skating academy if you--" Seojoon started.

"stop it, Seojoon," I whined, "focus on your competition."

"I just don't want you to get pregnant at 16," Seojoon replied.

"shut the fuck up Seojoon!" I hit him on the head painfully.

"what would Eomma say if she saw you?" Seojoon whined.

"she's in the bathroom right now," I warned, "no one's stopping me from kicking your ass."

3rd POV

"next is Park Sunghoon, representing Seoul Academy!" The announcer's voice boomed through the rink.

Sunghoon, who was dressed in a simple white dress shirt and pants, entered the rink gracefully, his hair flying a bit.

"that's him," Y/N warned Seojoon, "Sunghoon-sshi is very good."

"how do you know him?" Seojoon questioned.

"idiot, he's my classmate," Y/N bonked Seojoon on the head lightly.

"what did I tell you," Y/N smirked as Park Sunghoon got called up for the grand prize.

"I---" Seojoon gave up, "he's too good."

"he's better than Lee Seojoon," Y/N teased with a smile.

"shut the fuck up, Y/N," Seojoon cursed, glaring at his sister.

But then Sunghoon approached them.

"hi Y/N," Sunghoon greeted shyly.

"hi Sunghoon-sshi! Congratulations on your win," Y/N smiled lightly, "you beat this loser over here."

"shut the fuc--" Seojoon started again but Y/N covered her brother's mouth with her right hand.

"please don't worry about Seojoonie, he's just weird," Y/N assured with a smirk.

"I--do you want to hang out after school with me?" Sunghoon muttered, his cheeks flustered red.

Yeji was cheering in the background as she held a sign "Y/N! PLEASE ACCEPT SUNGHOON OPPA!"

"of course," Y/N said with a smile, "I'd love to."

Seojoon's eyes widened in horror as Y/N left with Sunghoon, leaving the brother shock.

"oh my god," Y/N looked at Sunghoon in shock.

The tall male was in a puppy onesie that was big and baggy.

"did you walk from your house to my house like that?" Y/N asked in disbelief, chuckling.

"I did," Sunghoon beamed beautifully, "I can't lose to a dare can I? Especially to my competitor's sister."

"I approve Y/N," Seojoon gave the two a thumbs up from the kitchen counter, "he looks damn adorable in that."

"he's mine, Seojoonie," Y/N pouted with a frown.

"hey, I can turn gay any day," Seojoon shrugged nonchalantly as Sunghoon's eyes widened. The male immediately pulled Y/N out of the door, with the female laughing and cackling at her brother's dark humor. 

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

this one was adorable <333

Clarisse

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚