noona.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

"Y/N noona!" A five-year old Jungwon grinned.

"Jungwon-ah!" A eight-year old Y/N smiled, "didn't your eomma tell you not to sneak out after lunch?"

"eomma said I can go as long as I stay with you," Jungwon beamed adorably.

"ah," Y/N said, "wanna watch Finding Nemo together then?"

"yippeee!" Jungwon exclaimed happily as he hugged the older girl, who chuckled before wrapping her arms around the younger boy.

"noona, where are you going?" Jungwon pouted.

"I'm just going to go work at the cafe, Won," Y/N said, "you should go home and finish your homework."

"but I don't want to," Jungwon sulked.

"you have school tomorrow though," Y/N told the younger boy, "what will your teachers say if you didn't turn in your homework?"

"okay noona," Jungwon agreed, "I'll do my homework if you come visit me tonight."

"of course," Y/N promised, hooking her pinky finger with Jungwon's.

The girl kept her promise.

"Jungwon-ah!" Y/N greeted as she came into the house with a cup and a bag in her hand.

"waaaah? what's this, noona??" Jungwon's eyes were wide with excitement.

"your favorite," Y/N smiled at the excited boy's reaction, "hot chocolate and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies."

"thank you so much noona!!!!!" Jungwon squealed as he immediately took a hot cookie out of the bag and bit into it.

"be careful, Jungwon! It's hot!" Y/N chuckled lightly when Jungwon wafted his tongue with his hand.

"mmmhhh," Jungwon murmured, "soo gooooddd."

"don't talk with your mouth open!" Y/N said, but cooed at the adorable boy, "you're so cute."

"am not!" Jungwon puffed his cheeks.

"you are the most adorable boy I ever know," Y/N smiled cheekily.

"Y/N noona!" A fifteen-year old Jungwon cried happily as he embraced the girl from behind.

"Jungwon!" Y/N exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around the younger boy.

"Y/N? Why are you hanging out with this freshman?" Her other friends asked in disgust.