green flag.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

It all started with a girl called Y/N L/N who knew nothing about K-pop.

She was a classical musician herself studying law at Stanford, but luck was on her side when she went back to her hometown Seattle.

Park Jongseong was there visiting his parents and family.

"shoot, I'm so fucking sorry," Y/N apologized with a scared look on her face. She had just spilled her coffee all over Jay's shirt.

"hey, it's fine," Jay smiled kindly.

He just hoped the girl wasn't a sasaeng.

"it's my fault, I'm so sorry," Y/N bowed low, "do you need an extra shirt? I can get you--"

"it's fine, don't worry about it," Jay assured.

"you sure?" Y/N asked, "at least let me treat you to a cup of coffee. I feel so bad."

What Jay didn't know was Y/N's family owned the coffee shop.

She asked her mom to make another coffee as she rushed up the stairs to the second floor apartment where they lived above the shop.

Quickly, she entered her brother's room and took a plain white shirt from the closet, knowing that her brother never wore white anyways. As quickly as she came up, she ran back down and spotted Jay sitting at the table nearest to the window.

"here," Y/N whispered as she handed the shirt to Jay, "I'll get your coffee."

"is that your boyfriend, Y/N?" Her mom teased as she pointed at Jay.

"no, mama," Y/N said, "it's just I accidentally bumped into him and spilled coffee on his shirt, so I'm repaying him back."

"you did not take Henry's shirt," Her mom noticed.

"whatever!? Henry never uses the shirt anyways! He won't even notice it's gone!" Y/N said, exasperated.

"okay okay," Her mom said, "now serve it to your boyfriend."

"I told you he's not my boyfriend!!!" Y/N whined.

"here," Y/N smiled kindly as she placed the steaming cup in front of Jay. The aroma of coffee was around in the air as Jay thanked the girl gratefully, wearing the shirt.

"you didn't have to do that," Jay said, rubbing the back of his head.

"it was my fault," Y/N said, "and I accept the responsibility, okay? I can also wash the shirt for you if you want--"