maknae of le sserafim.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

L/N Y/N was the maknae of Le Sserafim, just five days younger than Eunchae (November 15th).

coincidentally, she was also exactly four years younger than Enhypen's Jake.

when Le Sserafim debuted, that was all the public could talk about.

of course now, the main focus were on their bad vocals.

"Sakura can't sing."

"they are useless, no brain, just visuals."

"talentless."

"they're a disgrace to the HYBE label name."

the public bullied them so hard that even one of their other members, Garam left.

and Y/N was furious.

she addressed it in one of the news media.

"as a member of Le Sserafim," Y/N sighed, "I've had enough of all of the bullying and death threats sent to our group. sure, I'm only the maknae of the group, but that doesn't mean I am oblivious to your fucking insults!"

and to add the cherry on top, "I know that we have so much room for growth, and we're trying to get there. so please, if you're here just to talk bullshit about us, leave. only true fearnots will support us while we're trying to be the best version of ourselves."

the interview went viral, as Y/N had cursed and addressed the matter in her own hands.

many Netizens applauded Y/N for standing up for herself and her group, while others spread even more hate.

"you did so well, Y/Nnnie, and I'm so proud of you," Eunchae whispered, hugging Y/N in her arms tightly.

the girl was short, fitting the maknae form. many of the maknaes of the groups don't seem like the youngest, but Y/N does.

"thank you, unnie," Y/N said gratefully, "come on, fighting! we can improve and kick those haters away!"

"sunbaenims," Y/N and the rest of the Le Sserafim members bowed to Enhypen politely.

"annyeong, you don't have to call us that," Heeseung, the oldest, waved both of his hands.

"nonsense, we loved your latest album concept," Chaewon praised, "keep up the good work!"

"thank you," the Enhypen members bowed.

Niki looked at Y/N with a smile.

and Y/N looked at Niki with a grin.

"are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Niki asked.