your eyes only.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

"your eyes are beautiful."

Sunoo was your boyfriend of one year. and he was the sweetest guy you have ever met. never once, has his beautiful cheerful smile falter, and nor his eyes. they were filled with compassion and happiness, sparkling every time you two were together.

"thank you, love," you smiled, leaning to kiss Sunoo on the cheek softly.

"I can look only at your eyes."

"damn, when did you get so cheesy?" you teased, giggling and blushing softly at his compliments.

"Jake hyung taught me some," Sunoo replied, "do you want to get some ice cream now?"

"how'd you know?" you chuckled softly.

twenty minutes later, the two of you were outside of the ice cream shop with two mint chocolate ice cream cones in hand.

"I don't get why people hate mint chocolate ice cream," you frowned, "they are missing out on a piece of art!"

"my hyungs say that it taste disgusting," Sunoo commented with his iconic bombastic side-eye, "it's like toothpaste and chocolate to them."

"they are so fucking weird," you shook your head in disapproval.

"and I'm the only one of the group who actually likes it," Sunoo said with exasperation laced in his voice.

"poor you, love," you drawled, laughing as the two of you continued to eat your delicious treat.

sometimes, Sunoo just likes to hear you rant and ramble on and on about the most random things. his eyes would be entirely focused on the passion in your eyes, desperate to prove your point. and he would forever listen to your voice forever if he could.

and he could read you like an open book.

when you were sad and tried to hide it, he could still see the gloom in your faded eyes, rushing to cheer you up with some snacks and his comfortable presence.

when you had a rough day, he would give you a big hug and shower you with cuddles and love.

in his eyes, you were one of the only true precious treasures he sought to protect.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

I am so sorry about how short this one is :P

I have another idea for a oneshot, but I want to get this one out first ;)

Clarisse

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚