eyes, nose, lips.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

inspired by Taeyang's Eyes, Nose, Lips.

her eyes were the only ones that mesmerized Heeseung. a dark shade of chocolate brown laid innocence, honesty, and understanding. they were full of sympathy and compassion when he ranted to her about his never-ending problems. they were full of genuine happiness and joy when he talked about the achievements he worked so hard to fulfill. they were full of sadness and disappointment when the male forgot to call and talk to her due to his continuous tours and music releases.

her nose was like a button; small and petite. he would brush his nose against hers gently when they were kissing. it reminded him of a fawn's nose. when she would whisper soft words into his ear, he would ever so slightly feel the gentle touch of her nose on his ear. or when she was shy and quiet, she would bury her nose into her neck out of embarrassment. Heeseung thought it was so adorable.

her lips, always soft and plump. they have touched every single inch of his body, giving him goosebumps whenever they landed on him. when her lips landed on his, he felt like he was in heaven, being bewitched by a kind and pretty angel like her. when her lips landed on his forehead, he would be comforted and assured that everything was going to be fine. just fine.

therefore, when she left him, his whole world crumbled under his eyes. the nights after his late dance practices with the other members felt meaningless, knowing that he would not see her that night. the performances that shows his true self to ENGENEs felt even more tiring, knowing that he would not hear her sweet compliments and words.

"Heeseung hyung, you should stop moping around," Jay said softly as he sat next to the male at the table, "here, have some of my curry. it always cheer the younger ones up."

"thank you, Jay-ah," Heeseung murmured as he started to eat.

"I'm here for you, hyung," Jay smiled, "you will get over L/N Y/N soon."

how could he forget her?

her presence. her touch. her smile. her eyes. her nose. her lips. 

his selfishness could not let her go.

why was he such a fool? why couldn't he forget her?

she's already gone.

gone from his life.

however, despite not being with Heeseung anymore, Y/N still supported him wholeheartedly.

she would attend every single one of their performances with a proud smile, knowing that Heeseung is where he truly belonged.

she saw through him. the vulnerable him.