XO (only if you say yes).

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

"I like you."

"I don't."

"I'll wait for you."

"don't need to. I won't ever like you."

"someday you might."

"with you being this annoying, it's a definite no."

"can you give us a chance?"

"can't you tell that I don't give a fuck about you?"

"why are you so cruel?"

"because you are an annoying bug ruining my day."

that was L/N Y/N, the girl who was oh so desperately in love with Park Sunghoon.

the said boy did not give a flying fuck about the girl, thinking of her as a disturbance to him. 

but no matter what he did, she did not give up on him.

she was so stubborn.

she didn't realize that what she needed was next to her all along.

"stop worrying about Park Sunghoon, Y/N-ah!" Jay exclaimed exasperatedly, "he's not worth it if the only thing he does is reject you!"

"I love him too much," Y/N pouted sadly.

"he doesn't deserve a girl like you," Jay replied.

"am I not enough for him?" Y/N murmured, her voice turning weak.

"no, Y/Nnie," Jay put his arm around the girl's petite shoulders, "Park Sunghoon is a fucking idiot, you are always enough."

his voice turned into a murmur, "for me."

"thank you, Jay," Y/N smiled softly, gazing into the male's eyes. he could feel his heartbeat quicken and the world fade around them. 

it was just the two of them, in their own world.

"I think I'm getting over him," Y/N admitted to Jay a week later. it has been a hectic week, with exams bustling here and there. students were always around, crowded everywhere, sharing answers and study material while others gave up, hoping for some good luck in their exams. 

school really took everyone's soul out.

"that's good," Jay smiled sympathetically. inside, he was dancing happily, knowing that he may have the chance to date the oblivious best friend he liked.

"why's it good?" Y/N pouted, glaring playfully at the taller male in their signature blue school uniform.

"you can realize your self-worth that way," Jay replied smoothly.

"aw shut it," Y/N hid her face with her hands, "you're making me blush."

"good," Jay smirked proudly.

"when will you ever date someone?" Y/N asked out of the blue to the male during lunchtime.

"I like someone," Jay admitted, "but she likes someone else."

"really!?" Y/N looked at him in disbelief, "who would not like you, Park Jongseong!???"

"well someone," Jay said as he continued to eat his apple.

"can you tell me who?" Y/N tugged on his arm.

"she's really pretty, kind, and never realizes how precious she is," Jay described, "she's pouty and adorable most of the time, while savage and funny at other times. and I like her so much, but I'm sure she doesn't like me back."

"how can you be so sure?" Y/N hit his arm playfully, "you don't know how a girl feels?"

"well then date me," Jay finished smoothly before adding, "only if you say yes though."

the female's eyes widened.

did Jay just confess to her?

she was frozen in shock until Jay brought her back with a tap on her shoulder, "you there?"

"I--"

"you don't have to reply to me," Jay sighed, "I know you like Sunghoon, and you'll never like me back."

"I'm sorry Jay--"

"you don't have to be," Jay assured, putting his arm around her shoulder, "I understand, alright? I'll wait for the day you say yes to me."

"when has Park Jongseong become so romantic?" Y/N teased.

"since I've met you?" Jay replied.

and eventually, Y/N did say yes to Jay after she completely moved on from Sunghoon.

"kiss me now?" Jay pointed at his lips, pouting again.

"alright, love," the female laughed as she gave the male a soft peck.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

✨ permission is everything, ladies and gentlemen ✨

you either accept reality or move on.

don't be clinging on someone who doesn't realize your self-worth!

this is so cringy and rushed, I apologize for it. I swear to God that I wasn't drunk-writing!!!

Clarisse

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚