a girl who got lost in the middle of Gangnam Station at 2 PM.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

you do know I'm a MOA right?

1912 AU

"which place did Mother tell me to go?" Y/N squinted, trying to remember where her mother wanted her to go and meet a boy.

people, some in fancy attires while others were in normal attires, were walking around her, some shooting her some disgusted looks for blocking the way. and she didn't blame them, but she didn't know what to do. so she just stood there, rooted to to the ground, like she was a statue meant to be in the center of such a busy place.

"um...excuse me, miss?" a male with a brown cap and suit on asked, gently patting Y/N on the shoulder, "are you lost?"

"I—yeah," Y/N admitted, "do you know where the bus to Namyangju is?"

"it's that one," the male pointed at the bus that was half-full.

"oh thank you so much, kind sir," Y/N said, clasping her hands in the male's.

the male nodded as he watched the girl with a lavish gown run gracefully towards the bus.

his name was Kim Sunoo, a gardener who was traveling to Daegu to finally have a permanent job.

he wondered, was he going to see the lost girl from the middle of Gangnam Station again?

when Y/N got on the bus and sat down, she looked through the crowd to see if she could see him again.

he was quite attractive, she's got to admit.

she wondered, was she going to see her savior from the middle of Gangnam Station again?

"your name is Kim Sunoo, right?" a wealthy businessman asked.

Sunoo nodded.

"nice to meet you, I'm Mr. L/N," Mr. L/N greeted the male, "would you want to have some tea first? don't worry, I'm not like the other rich gentlemen who act irrationally."

"thank you, Mr. L/N," Sunoo bowed thankfully.

"hi, you must be Miss L/N Y/N, right?" a tall handsome male with neat black hair combed to one side and a suit.

"yes, and you must be Mr. Lee Heeseung?" Y/N chuckled, looking up to the male.