romance untold 2.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

part 2 of romance untold!

please read part one before part 2, as it will not make sense.

"Y/N sunbaenim!" a familiar, yet chilling voice that made the girl turn around in fear.

it was Niki.

"Niki-sshi," Y/N bowed politely as she looked around, not wanting anyone to know of their past relationship.

"how are you?" Niki asked the girl, observing her face, which was blank.

it was still the same as before; the mole under her eye, her long black hair flowing down gracefully in waves down her back, and her charming smile that got everyone captivated.

"I'm good, Niki-sshi, thank you for asking," Y/N answered with a small grin, "are you lost? do you need me to help you find--"

"no, Y/N sunbaenim," Niki said, "I just want to apologize for how much I hurt you back then and how I gave up you for my dream."

"it's alright," Y/N replied, "in the end, we met back each other again. isn't it ironic that I made it into the industry as well?"

"I never doubted you," Niki said, "I just didn't think this was going to be your thing."

"it's fine," Y/N said, brushing it off, "it's all in the past now. we should just make sure this story doesn't get into the news media or whatever. let's keep our romance a secret, alright, Niki-sshi?"

"alright, Y/N sunbaenim," Niki said.

"and why are you calling me sunbaenim, Niki, we're the same age," Y/N chuckled.

"and why are you calling me -sshi, Y/N, we're the same age," Niki repeated her words teasingly.

"alright alright, I'll leave you to be now," Y/N laughed, "good luck! fighting!"

"you too!" Niki smiled.

"bruh, what was your relationship with Y/N sunbaenim??????" Jake pestered Niki.

"shut it, Jake hyung," Niki had flustered cheeks as he turned away from all of the other members of the group, facing the wall.

"were you dating????" Sunghoon asked. he could read people pretty well, but he could also zone out pretty well.

Niki did not answer, so Sunghoon's eyes widened, "wait, really???? Niki-ah, you couldn't be the only one except Heeseung hyung who actually dated."

"fiinnnneee," Niki murmured, "me and Y/N dated when we were in middle school."

"THE FUCK," Jake yelled as he tackled Niki on the ground.

"calm down guys," Jungwon said, pulling Jake away form Niki.

"didn't know our maknae is that experienced in girls before he even hit puberty," Heeseung chuckled as he went and ruffled Niki's hair, messing it up.

"stop it, Heeseung hyung," Niki pried Heeseung's hands off, squirming around.

"you should ask Y/N sunbaenim out though!" Sunoo said, "it'll be like one of those K-dramas I watched."

"to be honest, Y/N sunbaenim's too pretty for our child Niki," Jay chuckled.

Niki pouted childishly.

"but you should ask her out," Jay said, "you two would look good together."

"damn," Karina said.

the older girls could read their maknae like the back of their hand, and immediately noticed her reaction when she came back.

"you dated Niki of ENHYPEN?" Giselle asked in disbelief, "I wouldn't have seen that coming."

"it was only a little part of middle school," Y/N defended herself, "besides, we're not together anymore."

"but you want to be," NingNing teased.

"but we can't," Y/N said, "we are idols."

"who says you can't?" Winter asked, "just date Niki, and if fans don't support you, they aren't fans. to be honest, fans should be wholeheartedly supporting idols instead of mobbing and hurting us. they never see how much physically and emotionally they hurt us. so, I hope that K-pop can change for the better. starting with lifting the dating ban."

"alright, unnie," Y/N smiled, "I'll try."

the two met again when ENHYPEN collaborated with aespa on an album called romance untold. ironic, right? but what the two maknaes of the group didn't know was that the other members wrote the lyrics personally to fit their love story and how they were separated from each other because of their idol dream.

when Niki and Y/N first saw the song, they bursted into tears seeing the song that captured their story with each other.

they were in the room alone as they scanned through the lyrics and seeing which parts they would sing. together.

"I still like you, Niki," Y/N confessed softly, her voice laced with the fear of rejection.

"I still like you too, Y/N," Niki admitted, holding Y/N's hands in his. they felt the same, even through all of the years of hardwork.

"in this song, our romance is told," the girl chuckled, pointing at the one line that captured their whole story.

our love was short, stopped by a dream to chase.

but at the end of the song, was:

our romance untold, is now known to the world. will you accept us?

Niki wrapped his arm around Y/N's petite shoulders, "I hope that fans will accept us."

"we can reveal it after this song," the girl replied, hopeful of the future support their relationship is going to get.

"THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER, GUYS, FUCK!" Jake exclaimed loudly, whamming the door wide open.

there revealed the remaining ENHYPEN and aespa members, staring excitedly at the newly reunited couple.

"oh shut it, Jake hyung," Niki chuckled.

"congrats guyssss!!!!!" Giselle smiled genuinely at the maknaes.

"let's get a cake," Sunghoon declared with funky glasses on.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

first part 2 of a oneshot series <3333

how'd you think I did with the title romance untold, inspired by ENHYPEN's newly released teaser title???

Clarisse

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚