maestro.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

no one ever dares to mess with Lee Chul, or known more as Y/N.

she was Dino's younger sister by three years and protected heavily by her brother and his twelve older friends.

they all basically grew up together and debuted together, under HYBE's group SEVENTEEN. and Y/N couldn't be more proud. 

she herself loved dancing, singing, and played two instruments. so, she made sure to support all of her oppas in their hard journey to shine in the idol world. she even got accepted as a dance choreographer for the group, creating many famous dances to popular hits.

"Y/N, you've been with us as our choreographer since you were seventeen," Dino said, "shouldn't you go and do your own dream?"

"I'm living my dream, what do you mean oppa?" Y/N chuckled, "I'm with you and the other oppas, and I get to do something I'm passionate about."

"Chully!" Wonwoo exclaimed when he entered the room with the other members.

the girl had to admit, she had a slight crush on the male when they were younger, who was six years older than her. but, it soon quickly faded away after she saw a certain guy from TXT.

"Won oppa," Y/N greeted, "oppas, annyeong!"

"Chully, we finally mastered the choreography!!!!!" DK shouted excitedly, picking the girl up and spinning her around, "wanna see?"

"sure," Y/N chuckled, "just put me down first..."

after the team of thirteen finished the song, Y/N was impressed.

"I'm glad that my footwork part was added," the young adult smirked proudly.

Dino chuckled, "it's my favorite part, Y/nnniiie!"

"we're going to meet the other juniors in the company in a couple of minutes," S.Coups said, "want to come, Chully?"

but she couldn't reply as Mingyu threw her over his shoulder and carried her away like a sack of potatoes.

she playfully kicked and punched the older male the whole time, trying to escape, but of course, the male was too strong.

"SAY THE NAME! ANNYEONG, WE'RE SEVENTEEN!" the group of thirteen men yelled as they bowed ninety degrees to the juniors.

"ONE TWO, DREAM! ANNYEONG, WE'RE TOMORROW BY TOGETHER!" TXT greeted back with equal amount of energy.

"ONE TWO, CONNECT! ANNYEONG, WE'RE ENHYPEN!" ENHYPEN finished as the group of 25 people looked at each other with respect.