when they confess to you: hyung line.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

Heeseung:

as their sunbaenim's sister, it was no easy task to confess to you.

you two were close friends, often hanging out in the practice rooms or cafes.

he always see you next to his TXT sunbaenims, especially near Taehyun because you were his sister.

"oppa, stop it," your voice whined as you hit Taehyun softly on the shoulder.

"you're so short, Y/Nnieee," Soobin teased, "I can put my chin on top of your head."

"I'm not that short," you chuckled.

"look, there's Heeseung!" Beomgyu suddenly noticed Heeseung, who was sitting alone on one of the chairs in the cafeteria near them, "oi Heeseung, get over here!!!"

with wide eyes, Heeseung walked over towards the group with a small smile, "annyeong, sunbaenims."

"annyeong Heeseung hyung," Taehyun greeted with a beam.

"may I talk to Y/N?" the oldest ENHYPEN member asked the group.

confused, the group except Taehyun nodded unsurely. only the second youngest TXT member could understand what's going on as he winked and gave Heeseung a thumbs up.

"sure," you smiled brightly before starting to walk away. you turned around and bid the other members goodbye and headed out of the cafeteria with Heeseung.

when the two of you arrived at his practice room, he suddenly admitted, "I really like you, Y/N. I always had admired you for your courage, kindness, and dedication to everything you do."

you gasped softly but then held his hands in yours, "I like you too, Heeseung. I never really have thought that such a perfect and successful guy like you would be into me."

Heeseung shook his head, "I'm not perfect all the time, and I know that I don't deserve you. however, will you be my girlfriend?"

you answered him with a kiss, brushing your lips gently against his.

Jay:

even when he was little, Jay was very insecure of himself and his abilities. 

 but he was always so blatantly obvious also.

it was clear that he liked you.

but he never dared say it, afraid of rejection. he knew that you were one of the sincerest and gentle girls he knew. he also thought that a guy like him didn't deserve you.

but little did he know, you thought the same thing about him.

Jay was an idol himself, while you were only a university student at Seoul Uni. 

why would such a famous person like him have feelings for you?

turns out he did.

"Y/N!" he called to you, hugging you when you ran towards him.

you could recognize him anywhere, even if he had a black mask, bucket hat, and sunglasses on. his presence shined in the crowd.

"Jay, I missed you," you smiled, "wanna head into the restaurant now?"

"yep," Jay said, interlocking his hands in yours.

when the two of you got seated and finished ordering food, you could notice that Jay was fidgeting with his fingers, looking around nervously.