romance untold.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

L/N Y/N and Nishimura Riki were both the pro dancers in their local middle school. it was no surprise when the two got together due to their vast similarities and interests.

however, it all changed when Riki got accepted to become a HYBE trainee.

"Nishimura Riki! don't you fucking dare leave me--" Y/N cried when she saw the boy walk away.

"I have a dream to achieve, my love," Niki said with sorrowful eyes, "I don't want to hurt you and you deserve someone who can stay with you--"

"you won't hurt me," Y/N whispered, "except when you leave me."

"my dream to become an idol," Niki asked.

Y/N's eyes softened a bit, but she couldn't argue with someone who has set their priorities straight.

"Riki, I understand," Y/N said softly, "please stay safe and healthy."

and she walked away from the male, feeling disappointed in herself and their relationship.

true to her word, Y/N worked hard to get into SM Entertainment, debuting into aespa with her fellow members: Giselle, NingNing, Karina, and Winter. although all of the girls were older than her, they felt like her older sisters. the ones who she could confide and tell everything to. they treated her as their little sister as well, and they worked well together at dancing and singing.

"unnies, I got food for you all!" the girl smiled as she entered with paper bags of food orders in her hands.

"oh my, thanks Y/nniee! you got chili!!??" Winter exclaimed happily when she smelled the familiar aroma drifting into the room.

"of course, unnie," Y/N smiled proudly, "can't forget to get all of your favorites, can I?"

"thank you so mucchhh!!!!!!!" Giselle squealed as she helped the younger girl set all of the food on the table, "you're the best, our Y/N!"

"shut it, unnies," Y/N chuckled, "it's nothing. now eat up! tomorrow, we have a MAMA performance to slay!"

when they were backstage, they met many other groups who were warming up and cheering each other on with words.

"annyeong," the groups bowed politely.

the girls' eyes lightened up when they saw their fellow younger brothers from the entertainment.

"aespa sunbaenims," RIIZE greeted with a smile, bowing lowly.

"RIIZE, annyeong," Karina, their leader, smiled politely back, "and what did we say? you don't have to call us sunbaenims. noona--wait, Y/N's younger than all of you."

the whole group bursted out laughing.

"our maknae," Giselle said, wrapping her left arm around Y/N's shoulders.

"this is your first MAMA right?" Winter asked. the boy group nodded as the girl put up her hands into fists, "fighting!"

"thank you," Sungchan smiled, "hopefully, we can win our first MAMA like Enhypen sunbaenims did."

"you met them backstage?" NingNing exclaimed, "they're very nice boys, very kind and polite, right girls?"

the others nodded.

Y/N had met Jay and Jake. the two males were nice and friendly; Jay even knew Japanese, which connected them even more.

however, in the same group, contained the same boy who dumped her because of his dream.

oh how the turns have tabled? 

even with Niki being the band, does that mean she was not going to fangirl and support Enhypen?

hell no.

being the Engene she was, Y/N made sure to learn every song's choreography and lyrics.

"I'm an Engene!" Y/N declared to RIIZE.

"yeah!" RIIZE cheered, "we should go meet Enhypen sunbaenims again."

"alright," the group smiled.

"annyeong, aespa sunbaenims," Enhypen greeted when they saw the girl group.

"noona is alright, for some of us," Karina chuckled lightly, "it's nice to see you again."

"congratulations on your Fatal Trouble release," Y/N smiled as she clapped lightly.

Heeseung's eyes widened, "you know?"

"of course I do," Y/N chuckled, "it's all over YouTube."

"our Y/Nnie here is the biggest Engene ever, don't try to hide it," Giselle laughed as she back-hugged the shorter female.

"shut it, unnie," Y/N hushed.

"she already nailed that choreography!" Winter exposed the girl even more.

"really!???" Jake exclaimed. 

"she's the main dancer for a reason," Giselle declared proudly, "come on, Rina, let's play it."

when the music turned on, Y/N danced immediately, smiling and breezing through the dance as if it was nothing.

"WOOOAAHHH!" Sunoo squealed, "you're so good!"

"thank you, Sunoo-sshi," Y/N bowed, her smile radiant as always.

"whose your favorite in the group?????" Sunoo asked eagerly.

"oh I can't do that," Y/N chuckled, waving both of her hands lightly, "you're all very good."

she looked at each member, but when her gaze was focused on Niki, she felt a sense of deja vu all over again. it was the same Niki that promised her the world. although he was taller, more masculine, and undoubtfully handsome, he was still the one person that made Y/N feel butterflies in her stomach, even after all of these years.

he promised that he would stay with her forever.

he promised that he would be her one and only.

he promised that he wouldn't leave her.

all of them are fucking lies.

and it was a romance untold. they were going to keep it a secret until someone discovers what is under the superficial interactions.

but does that change the fact that Y/N still loved him dearly? no.

"my favorite is Niki," Y/N smiled, "he is the main dancer, and his dances are very smooth and elegant."

the others pouted and 'wailed' dramatically.

"but you are all awesome," the girl added, "keep up the good work!"

"of course," Jungwon, the leader, replied with a smile, "fighting!"

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

another Niki one. I've noticed that out of all of the ENHYPEN member oneshots, Niki's are always the most read, so I'm making more of them <333

hope you enjoy!

Clarisse

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚