paper planes.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

COMPLETED STORY AVAILABLE ON MY PROFILE!

In which Bae Nali and Yang Jungwon bond over throwing paper planes.

"Nali! Stop doing that, it's dangerous!" A ten-year old Jungwon cried as he saw his best friend climb onto the top of a tree.

"Jungwon, don't worry!" Nali giggled as one of her hands clutched onto the paper plane tightly while the other held onto the tree trunk.

"you're going to fall!" Jungwon said, his eyes widened with worry. He wasn't going to forgive himself if he let her fall.

"it'll be worth it in the end!" Nali shouted down as she focused on her target. Squinting, she saw the target, the basketball hoop where the two played under the sun all of the time, about 15 feet away from the tall Jolcham Oak tree in her backyard.

"target found!" Nali yelled as she threw the paper plane in the air. Slowly gliding with the help of the wind, the paper plane floated through the air gracefully and dipped into the hoop.

"WOOHOO!" Nali cheered as she jumped down from the tree in excitement.

"NALI!" Jungwon shouted as he caught the girl in his arms.

"Won, did you see that!? did you see that???" Nali exclaimed with joy as she pointed at the paper plane stuck in the basketball hoop net.

"I'm more concerned about you jumping down the tree," Jungwon replied with a concerned look on his face.

"aren't you just proud of me though?" Nali pouted as she hugged Jungwon tightly.

"always," Jungwon chuckled at the girl.

"hello class!" Mrs. Jeon, their homeroom teacher greeted.

Jungwon, as always, was sitting next to Nali. While his other friends, Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon, Jake, Sunoo, and Niki, were in the desks near them.

"today, we have two new students joining our class!" Mrs. Jeon exclaimed with a bright smile as two girls shuffled in, one looking anxious while the other looking bright and happy.

"annyeong!" The girl with curly dark hair and bright eyes smiled, "my name's Kang Iseul, please take care of me!"

When Iseul mentioned her name, Sunoo's eyes widened and his mouth parted open.

"Sunoo," Heeseung hissed as he flicked Sunoo on the arm, "you're going to catch some flies if you do that."

"was she the one that you mentioned as your childhood best friend?" Sunghoon whispered as Sunoo nodded.