you don't know you're beautiful.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

L/N Y/N was two years older than Nishimura Riki and she was his sister's best friend.

he'd always have a crush on her because she was simply mesmerizing to look at. she had long brown hair with bangs in front, framing her petite face. and she was quite tall also, being 5'7". but what she didn't know was that she was beautiful, inside and out.

over the weekends, Y/N would go to the local orphanage and homeless shelters with her mother to donate food and play with the children there. 

the older girl didn't know, but Niki would follow her secretly to admire her from afar. she was so kind and full of joy also.

"hello Niki," Y/N smiled when she came into the door with Konon.

Konon asked Niki, "we're filming a TikTok, wanna join?"

"what song, Ane?" the young boy asked.

"The Feels by TWICE," Konon answered, "it's Y/N's favorite song."

at the mention of the girl's favorite song, Niki's eyes lighted up, determined to dance and sing the best he could to impress the girl.

"Niki, how many times have I told you?" Y/N asked, impressed by the younger boy's moves, "you should audition to become a K-pop idol someday."

"now?" Niki suggested.

"Niki, you're only thirteen," Y/N said, "I have no doubt in your abilities, but the industry is very harsh."

"I'll make it, Y/N," Niki said, determined, "I'll do it for you."

the older girl was curious at what Niki meant, but she smiled, "if that's your dream, go for it."

and Niki made it into I-Land.

that night, Y/N called Niki and yelled, "CONGRATS NIKI!"

"thank you, Y/N," Niki said from the other end of the line, "I swear I'll work hard to make it into the debut team."

"alright, Niki," the girl said, "stay healthy and make sure to take care of yourself, alright? I love you, little bro."

brother-zoned, Niki thought sadly, I'll prove to Y/N that I'm much more than a brother to her.

"Niki-ah, how many times are you going to listen to The Feels????" Heeseung sighed dramatically as he turned off the radio which was playing the song on repeat.