confessions

Chapter Eleven:
CONFESSIONS

CLARKE'S POV:

After school, I quickly head to Bellamy's car in the parking lot. I beat him there, and sit on top of the front.

I watch him walking out of the school, with all his friends, Murphy, Miller, and others. He's smiling and laughing, walking with that bad boy swagger. His feet kick at pebbles and his hair flows in the breeze.
It's hard to wrap my head around the fact that he's mine, officially, my boyfriend?

And just a couple hours ago, he was telling me that he loved me; after only a couple days of being together, as more than friends. A little soon?

He notices me on the hood of his car and he smiles, rushing towards me. He stops in between my legs, kissing my lips in a warm-hello.

He pulls away, flashing me a bright smile," As hot as you are sitting on the front of my car, I'm going to have to ask you to get down."

I laugh," Oh, you're no fun." I take his hand, and hop off. He travels to my side of the car, opening the door for me to slide in.

When he gets into the driver's side, he takes my hand and we start pulling out of the school. Stopping at a red light, he brings my hand up to his lips, kissing me. He glances at me, frowning," What's wrong?"

" Nothing." I say with a shake of my head.

He rolls his eyes," Whatever, be like that."

" I'm fine, seriously, Bell." I say, turning on the radio, dropping his hand.

He mutes the radio, looking at me annoyed. He sighs," Tell me what's wrong."

" I told you, nothing is wrong! I'm just tired, that's all."

" Babe, you know I don't believe that. I can't believe that. You're being distant, and quiet."

" I am not, stop making a big deal out of nothing."

He hits the steering wheel," Clarke, come on." After a few moments of silence, he asks," Is it about asking you to get off the front of my car? I really didn't even mind."

" It has nothing to do with that!" I yell, raising my voice.

" So there is something?" He asks, being gentle.

" It doesn't matter." I say quietly, crossing my arms.

" Of course it matters." He takes my hand, pulling it onto his lap, running his thumb across my skin. " Something is bothering you, I can tell."

I breathe," It really set me back when you told me you loved me today."

His expression changes," Are you upset, or...I don't understand what's wrong with that. I mean, we've said it before. And I do love you, Clarke."

" It's the fact that we're something now. And, it's too soon, and it seemed kind of forced or pressured. Like, you wanted me to say it back or you just wanted to make me happy by saying it."

He sighs," Then let's just drop it; pretend I never said it."

" I can't just erase it from my memory."

He drops his head," You can try."

" I won't try, that's ridiculous."

He shakes his head," I'm not going to hide my feelings or go slow in this relationship. Clarke, we've known each other since we were babies, and I know more about you than you know."

" That's not true." I say, hiding a laugh.

He scoffs," It is and you know it."

" I'm sorry I over-reacted."

He shakes his head," It's okay. I'm glad you finally told me. We can check off our first fight; done."

I laugh, hitting his shoulder," Let's go get something to eat."

He nods," Whatever you want, my love."

I hit his shoulder again," Oh, don't be so cheesy."

He holds his arm," Ow, why do you keep hitting me?"

" Because, you're being a goofball."

He rolls his eyes," Whatever, you love it."

" I do love it, but it's still cheesy, nonetheless."

He gasps, glancing at me.

I shrug," What?"

He smiles, proudly," You just said you love me."

" I did not?"

He nods," You said, and I quote,' I do love it.' So, that means, you love me."

I roll my eyes," Mhm, sure, okay. Whatever makes you happy."

" You make me happy." He says with a grin.

" Let's get food, I'm starving." I respond, changing the subject.

After a couple of seconds, he smiles," You love me. You loovvee me."

***

lots and lots of endless fluff, YUCK. When does it end?!?!?! I'm being so soft, writing these happy little chapters

I think next chapter, I'm skipping ahead quite a bit on the timeline! So, that's exciting! Look forward to it!!

Lanes XOXO!!!!!!

(Have I ever told you guys, that you're ALL super awesome???)

((Because you are))