PROM-posal?

Chapter Seventeen:
PROM-POSAL?

CLARKE'S POV:

After many weeks of the back and forth with school, Bellamy, and other extra curriculars, I'm doing okay. Which seems weird, things are happy, and by things, I mean, I'm happy.

I'm really happy. And inlove, that too.

My phone buzzes next to me, interrupting my hair curling. I pick it up and smile, reading:

From: Bellamy

I'm outside, can't wait to see you

I turn off the curling iron and fluff my hair; I was only doing touch-ups. I puckered my lips and grabbed my mini purse. I picked up my heels on the way out of my bedroom and practically ran downstairs, as much as I could in my long red dress. It fit me perfectly and I know Bellamy will love it.
Tonight will be unforgettable.

I hurried out of the door, seeing a beautiful boy standing outside his car with one single rose and a coursage. I clamped my hand over my mouth, gasping.

He meets me half way, picking me up and spinning me around," You look so goregous, baby!" He cheers, kissing my cheek.

I laugh," It's been too long." I say, hugging him tightly.

He smiles, taking my hand and stepping back to admire me. I blush, and strike a pose. He nods," God, you're so beautiful! Come on."

He opens my passenger door for me, letting me slide in carefully. We're driving to meet Raven and Finn to take a limo to prom. Afterwards, we'll be celebrating at Raven's cabin in the woods. It'll just be us four, and it'll be a great weekend.

During all the slow songs, Bellamy and I dance along softly, whispering sweet things in each other's ear and sneaking a few kisses here and there.
While I get some punch for Bell and I, hands reach around my waist and I'm pulled into someone.

I spun around, seeing Bellamy. He smiled," As you walked away, I was questioning why I would let such a beautiful girl get a drink for me? What kind of gentlemen am I?"

I laughed," I was thinking the same thing." I handed him a cup and we both took a sip. A fun upbeat song came on, and he took my cup away. " Bellamy!"

He intertwined our fingers," This song is my jam, babe." He pulled us towards the dancefloor as we met with Raven and Finn.

I whined," I can't dance any longer."

Bellamy kneeled down, taking my shoes and slipping them off of my feet. He hurried to our table, setting them down. I whispered," Bellamy, the floor..."

He looked down, and noticed it wasn't the cleanest. He swiftly picked me up, and set me down on his shoes. He smiled, and we slow danced to the upbeat song, while he lead the way with his feet.

BELLAMY'S POV-

I drove while Finn sat next to me, giving me all the directions to Raven's cabin. It seemed like a long ride but it was only twenty minutes away. Clarke and Raven cuddled in the back seats, falling asleep. Dancing tired us all out, and it was pretty late. We decided a cabin after prom would be better than a party.

We let the girls sleep inside the car while Finn and I unpacked, bringing all the luggage and suitcases inside. Finn pulled me aside, asking," Is it weird if I put my things in Raven's room?"

I laughed," I don't know, man. Up to you and her on your living arrangements this weekend."

Finn nodded," Where are you staying this weekend?"

I smirked," With Clarke."

Finn and I never were exactly close friends, considering when he first joined our school, I had thought he was into Clarke. But now that I finally have my girl, and he's with Raven, we're cool now.

I felt the box in my pocket as I dropped one of Clarke's bags onto the bed. Finn cheered from the kitchen, so I ran out of the bedroom and followed his yell.

Finn stood in front of an open cabinet," Check this out." I followed his gaze, looking into the cabinet. Tons of alcohol. Finn nodded," This is going to be a great weekend."

I smiled, setting the box on the counter for Finn to see," I hope so. I really hope so."

Finn nodded, approvingly, patting my back. " Let's wake up the girls and get this party started!"

" Let's do it," I cheered, following him. Hopefully this weekend actually turns out perfect, a getaway for Clarke and I to talk about our future. Marrying young is something that just feels right. I wouldn't picture anything else for Clarke and I. I've known Clarke forever, and that's exactly how long I want her to be officially mine, and I don't know any other way to show it.

***

I'm so happy I could finally finish this dumb chapter because I wanted the suspense and cliff hanger but I also wanted the cute fluff and ugh I just couldn't wrap it up, but YA KNOW I'M GOING WITH THIS because it's been long enough of a wait for another chapter!!!!!!

I hope you're not thinking I'm just quickly wrapping it up to be done and over with BECAUSE I HAD THIS ENDING IN MIND FROM THE START (P.S. this isn't the ending!!!)

Anyways, on a higher note, I finally got the nerves to publish my OWN story that I've been working on for awhile now (on my other account since it isn't the 100 related) And I would love for you guys to check it out and leave really nice comments (you don't have to) or just vote, or even just follow that account & I would greatly appreciate it because it means SO SO much to me! It's called 'Show me what it means to love you' on my account quotable_ !

Love y'all beauties ((((((((-:
-Lanie XOXO