beggin' on your knees

(POV CHANGE ABOUT HALFWAY THROUGH, SO WATCH OUT)

Chapter Twenty-Four:
BEGGIN' ON YOUR KNEES

CLARKE'S POV:

I pinned my hair up, and stared into the mirror, deciding if I liked it or not. I dropped my hair once more, glancing again. This happened another five or six times before I decided to have it up and out of my face.

Walking over to Bellamy and I's bed, I checked out my two outfit choices. My hands on my hips, I couldn't pick.

" Babe, are you busy right now?" I called out, groaning and pacing back and forth.

" Yeah, I'm working on the TV wires." He calls back.

" Come here," I demand, glancing at the clock and stressing out.

He groans," Clarke, I'm busy-" he quiets down and walks in, seeing me in only a towel. He raises his eyebrows," Well, what do we have here?"

I roll my eyes," Help me pick an outfit! I'm running late!"

He laughs," Okay, okay. This one, it's sexier."

I pick up the other outfit," So, I'm going with this one."

He drops his head," Why did you call me in here then?"

I shrug," I needed an opinion."

He wraps his arms around me," This is the best part of living together." He begins kissing down my neck.

I push him away," Hey, I need to change! You can undress me later, baby."

He rolls his eyes, and smiles," I need to do laundry." He smirks, pulling on my towel and walking out with the laundry basket.

I groan, and shriek," Bellamy!"

He laughs," I like the birthday suit outfit, babe."

I changed quickly and then rushed out to meet with some new friends from class. I was really nervous because it was my first time going out with new people. I didn't necessarily want to impress, but I wanted to make long time friends, so tonight had to be perfect. We were just hanging out at the one girl's place, a simple party, unlike any in highschool.

I arrived with a container of hummus and a bag of chips. I knocked on the door, and was greeted by Quinn, the hostess. She pulled me into a hug, taking the bag," I'm so glad you could make it!"

" Me too! Thanks for having a party! I need some excitement after all this moving in!"

" Good, enjoy yourself! Drinks are in the kitchen to the right, and everyone is in the living room to your left!"

" Awesome, thanks!" I left my shoes at the door, and stepped into the kitchen. Nothing but liquor or wine. I shrugged, making myself a little drink. I thought some ice tea with a pinch of vodka wouldn't hurt.

While pouring the vodka, Quinn yelled," Clarke! Come join us in this game!" I was startled by the call, pouring way too much vodka than necessary. I shrugged, stirring it with my straw and making my way to the living room.

After a couple strong and medium drinks later, I had taken a cab home and stumbled up the elevator to our apartment. I lazily knocked on the door, forgetting of my keys in my purse. I fell to the ground, leaning against the door.

BELLAMY'S POV:

I heard a knock come from the door at around midnight. I paused the TV, removing myself from the comfortable spot on the couch to answer the door. I looked through the peep hole, seeing nothing. Weird.

" Hello? Is someone there?" I call out, waiting for an answer.

" Bellamy," a soft voice calls out.

Recognizing it as Clarke's voice, I quickly open the door, and she falls into my feet, groaning. I carefully pick her up, and shut the door. I carry her into our room, placing her into the bed. I move her hair out of her face," Clarke? What happened?"

" I had a lot to drink," she laughs, sitting up.

" Lay down, baby, take it easy."

She shakes her head," Just let me shower!" She yells.

I sigh, helping her stand up. There's no use in arguing with here. She walks to the bathroom, and I follow closely behind her. She takes her clothes off," My head..."

" I'll get you an ibuprofen, babe." I open the cabinet above the toilet, taking out some pills for her and giving her a plastic cup from the counter. She takes it and chugs the water, stepping into the cold shower. " Is that cold? Do you want it warmer?" I ask, cautiously.

She laughs and begans to dance around," I love this temperature. Not too hot, not too cold."

I laugh at her silly-ness, sitting on the toilet and closing my eyes.

When she finished her shower, she hopped out of the shower and seemed to be sobered up a little more. I wrapped her in a towel and she looked up at me with a sweet smile," You're the best boyfriend ever."

" Fiancé, best fiancé," I corrected.

She smiled," Oh yeah, we're getting married, aren't we? I love you," she stands on her tippy-toes, pressing her lips to mine softly.

I kissed her back and pulled away," I love you too, come on, let's get you to bed, baby."

She takes my hand, smirking," Yes, let's go to bed, fiancé."

I rolled my eyes," Calm down, you're drunk and not thinking clearly."

" I want you sober too," she cheers. She falls back on the bed, throwing her towel.

" You're wet, Clarke," I said, dropping my head, and covering my eyes. Whether she's my girlfriend or not, she's drunk.

She giggles," Come on, join me."

" Go to sleep," I say, sternly, giving her a glare.

She rolls around the bed, whining," Bellamy, if you don't join me now, I don't know what I'll ever do!"

I laugh," Clarke, baby, go to sleep, you definitely need it. We'll talk in the morning."

" Your my fiancé, will you stop being such a gentlemen, it's annoying," she whines even more.

" I won't take advantage of you, baby," I explain.

She pouts, crossing her hands over her chest, giving me a little girl scowl.

I laugh," I love you."

" Prove it," she says, biting her lip.

" You have to stop teasing me," I say slowly.

" Or what?" She says, raising her eyebrows.

I shook my head, and flicked off the light, crawling towards her on top of the bed. She laughed as my lips met hers and I wrapped my fingers in her hair.

She giggled," You're weak, you cracked too quickly."

" I couldn't help myself any longer, baby. I can't resist you," I smiled, continuing to kiss her.

***

I'M WAY TOO FLUFFY LATELY UGH THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO GO DOWNHILL BUT I COULDNT DO IT!!!!!!!

Yay to another daily update!!! How long will this craziness last?!?!?!

Lanie XOXO