interrupted

Chapter Eighteen:
INTERRUPTED

CLARKE'S POV:

I was awaken by a smiling Bellamy. He leaned into the car, unbuckling my seatbelt and pulling me out. During the process of carrying me out, he had banged his head on the car ceiling, swearing under his breath. I opened my eyes, slightly laughing.

" You think that's funny?" He laughed, as he closed the door with his back. He carried me wedding style, and I looked up at the beautiful cabin. It was a wooden mansion. It was amazing.

" She's a beauty isn't she?" Bellamy said, talking to Finn who carried a passed out Raven. What gentlemen.

I blushed," I hope you're talking about me."

" Of course, princess." I jumped down when we got to the porch, and he whispered," Maybe we should hit the hot tub before Raven wakes up?"

" Alone time?" I responded with a smirk.

He nodded," Just you and me."

I stepped inside, looking around the foyer. The foyer was at least the size of my bedroom back home. Bellamy wrapped his arms around my waist, and I smiled, nuzzling my head back into his neck.

" Let me change and I'll meet you out there, okay?"

He smiled, nervously," My bags are in your room, too. I didn't know if you wanted-"

I interrupted, feeling guilty for his nerves," That's okay, I just need a moment."

He smiled, taking my hand and leading me up the stairs. He took his bag," I'll use the hallway bathroom to change, take as long as you need."

" Thank you." I said, kissing him lightly. I headed into the bathroom connected to the bedroom, staring at myself in the mirror. My heavy, prom makeup, my braid and curls, and my tight red dress. I slowly slipped the dress off, feeling much better. I changed into a simple bikini, and then took my makeup off. I was tired, but I was looking forward to some alone time with Bellamy. I brushed through my hair, pulling it into a simple bun, no reason to impress Bellamy now.

After finally getting the courage to walk out of the room, only wearing a bikini, I headed downstairs. Finn was cooking up an oven pizza, and it smelled great. He pointed to the alcohol on the counter, asking," What can I get you, my dear?"

I smiled," Nothing, I think I want some coffee."

He frowned," I don't think there's any coffee."

Bellamy walked into the kitchen, his swim trunks on and looking good. He set towels down on the table, he catches me checking him out and smiles. I look away, blushing. He still makes me heart flutter. Bellamy says," We took inventory, and no coffee. But we can make a run in the morning?"

I looked at him and nodded," Okay, no worries. Let's go."

Finn smiled to Bellamy," Good luck, man."

As we stepped outside, I turned to him with a confused expression. " Good luck for what?"

He coughed, rolling his eyes," He's just being a guy, you know?"

I covered my mouth and blushed," Oh, he's thinking...well then."

Bellamy dropped his head and nodded. He held out his hand and we both slowly got into the hot tub. It was pretty cold, to say the least. He groaned," What a mood killer."

I laughed, pointing at the covered tab in the corner of the hot tub," Here." I turned on the jets and raised the estimated temperature, sitting back.

Bellamy smiled," You looked beautiful tonight, but this is my favorite Clarke." He pulled me into him, as he kissed up and down my cheek.

I giggled," Your favorite Clarke?"

" You don't need all the makeup, babe. I love you for who you are."

I smiled," I love you too, but for your looks, only," I joked.

He rolls his eyes," Mhm."

Raven and Finn rushed out from the back, and Finn jumped right in, splashing Bellamy and I. Bellamy gave a glare to Finn and Raven smiled, stepping inside," Oh, this feels so good."

Bellamy and I slowly separated, the romantic mood was gone.

Finn joked," Was this bellarke swim only?"

I questioned," Bellarke?"

Raven laughed," Your names put together, bellarke. It's cute."

I looked at Bellamy, he took a deep breath, clearly he was annoyed too. Bellamy pulled me close, whispering," If you want to go, we can get alone time somewhere else?"

I shrugged, sighing," It's okay."

Bellamy looked disappointed, and I was too, but it's a friends vacation. We'll get our alone time some other time this weekend. It's bittersweet, since graduation is next week and then the week after that, I'm going off to early orientation in Chicago. I'll be taking art courses all summer at the Art Institute of Chicago. And we'll be even further from each other. I have yet to tell him.

***

Hahahahaahah don don don......

What a game changer! Right? You guys know I can't keep fluff going for long, it's literally impossible for me, SO next chapter should be interesting!

I was thinking of going back and changing the titles of the chapters, and I was wondering if you guys liked the title names/ if I should just keep them? If I were to change them it would be to the chapter numbers, but it's up to you guys if you like them or not? Let me know please!

Love you -Lanie XOXO